Reports that Sauber's Russian rescue deal is on the brink of collapse are persisting.
Last week, despite F1's August slumber, the Swiss team was forced to reject reports the millions in crucial backing might never materialise.
"We are astounded at the heedlessness with which some media are prepared to spread false reports and rumours," said the team in an official statement.
In the same statement, the Hinwil based team said a contract with teenage Russian driver Sergey Sirotkin, whose father is a key figure in the entire deal, "is in place".
But the German newspaper Welt am Sonntag reported on Sunday that it has "documents that prove the opposite".
Full Story »