The second winter test ahead of the new Formula 1 season has come to a close, leaving teams just four more days of testing in Bahrain which take place next week.
It was, like Jerez, a mixed bag for the eleven teams in attendance, with some gaining plenty of mileage and others suffering costly mechanical issues. Here are some statistics from the Bahrain International Circuit, including combined times and lap counts.
Combined lap times from all four sessions:
1. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, 1m33.283 (Day 4)
2. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, 1m34.263 (Day 3)
3. Kevin Magnussen, McLaren, 1m34.910 (Day 2)
4. Jenson Button, McLaren, 1m34.957 (Day 4)
5. Nico Hulkenberg, Force India, 1m36.445 (Day 2)
Full Story »