News Details

Malaysia GP to go ahead despite jet saga

This month's Malaysia Grand Prix will go ahead as planned despite the national crisis surrounding a missing airliner, but will be more subdued this year out of respect, the organiser said on Monday. "People are not in the mood for an event like this. Everywhere, be it on radio, newspapers, TV or social media, it is all about finding MH370," said Sepang International Circuit chief executive Razlan Razali. The race is set for 30 March. Malaysia Airlines flight 370 went missing early in the morning of March 8 with 239 passengers and crew aboard, spawning a massive international search across Southeast Asia and the Indian Ocean that has so far turned up no trace of wreckage from the...
Full Story »
8mo ago from SuperSport.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Sepang boss says Malaysia not in mood for grand prix

Sepang boss says Malaysia not in mood for grand prix 17 March, 2014...
8mo ago from GrandPrix247.com

Malaysia Airlines missing: F1 to go on as per schedule...

Sepang:  Malaysia's Grand Prix will go ahead as planned this month...
8mo ago from NDTVSports.com

Chilton thrilled despite narrowly missing Q2 berth

– British racer Max Chilton says he is pleased with his performance...
8mo ago from GPUpdate.net

Sauber missing speed - Gutierrez

Sauber F1 Team Esteban Gutierrez has said that Sauber is missing speed...
8mo ago from F1Zone.net

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.