News Details

Hulkenberg denies strike threat over wages

SHANGHAI, April 17, 2014 (AFP) - Nico Hulkenberg on Thursday denied reports that F1 drivers were threatening to go on strike over unpaid salaries, but he called for quick action to resolve the problem. Hulkenberg said it was "not good for the sport" that drivers were kept waiting for their wages and said discussions were underway to find a solution. Germany's Sport Bild magazine claimed this week that several drivers for smaller teams, including Hulkenberg, who drove for Sauber last year, were still owed unpaid wages dating back to 2013. It reported that the drivers' union, the Grand Prix Drivers' Association, had signed a document vowing to strike...
Full Story »
4mo ago from F1Plus.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Hulkenberg denies strike threat over wages

Nico Hulkenberg on Thursday denied reports that F1 drivers were...
4mo ago from SuperSport.com

Hulkenberg rules out strike over unpaid wages

Nico Hulkenberg is still waiting on unpaid wages from his time at Sauber...
4mo ago from espnF1.com

Formula 1 drivers threaten to strike over unpaid wages

Formula 1 drivers threaten to strike over unpaid wages 15 April, 2014...
4mo ago from GrandPrix247.com

Force India's Nico Hulkenberg denies strike threat...

Shanghai:  Nico Hulkenberg on Thursday denied reports that Formula...
4mo ago from NDTVSports.com

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.