News Details

Hockenheim deal has no exit clause

Hockenheim's F1 future is up in the air. The circuit has a contract with Bernie Ecclestone until 2018, whereby it annually alternates the German grand prix with the Nurburgring. But F1 supremo Ecclestone and the Nurburgring on Tuesday announced they are close to agreeing a new deal to stage the German grand prix every year between 2015 and 2019 at the Nurburgring. Hockenheim is furious. "We have a contract, and it has no exit clause," Hockenheim chief Georg Seiler told the Mannheimer Morgen newspaper. "The fact is that we will have a grand prix at Hockenheim in 2016 and 2018. Everything else is speculation." However, Ecclestone said earlier that Hockenheim's contract is...
Full Story »
2mo ago from GrandPrix.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Hockenheim furious as Ecclestone eyes F1 axe

June 18, 2014 .- Bernie Ecclestone could terminate Hockenheim's contract,...
2mo ago from F1Plus.com

Hockenheim furious as Ecclestone eyes F1 axe

Bernie Ecclestone could terminate Hockenheim's contract, as he looks to...
2mo ago from GrandPrix.com

Hockenheim boss angry with Ecclestone

Georg Seiler Bernie Ecclestone could terminate Hockenheim's grand prix...
2mo ago from GrandPrix247.com

F1 exit rumours 'pure speculation' insists Ferrari

Ferrari has dismissed any notion that it will leave Formula One to...
2mo ago from RichlandF1.com

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.