News Details

Caterham boss Fernandes admits 'F1 hasn't worked'

Caterham owner Tony Fernandes has once again reignited speculation that he is looking to offload his Formula 1 team. The Malaysian businessman closed his popular Twitter account on Thursday, but before doing so he tweeted a short statement hinting that he'll look to keep the automobile operation but dump the F1 side of Caterham. "F1 hasn't worked but love Caterham cars," said the 50-year-old. We reported that the team was put up for sale earlier this year, but the team denied the report, claiming they are "actively searching for additional investment." Fernandes' tweet won't help their cause, whilst a source close to the team told The F1 Times that they are under no...
Full Story »
3w ago from TheF1Times.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Caterham boss Fernandes admits F1 hasn t worked

Speculation concerning the future of the Caterham F1 team has been...
3w ago from Crash.net

Fernandes: F1 hasn't worked

Tony Fernandes appears to be close to a Formula 1 exit after the Caterham...
3w ago from PlanetF1.com

Caterham boss Fernandes hints at F1 exit

– Caterham owner Tony Fernandes has dropped a firm hint that he is...
3w ago from GPUpdate.net

Caterham's Fernandes hints at F1 exit

Caterham owner Tony Fernandes has hinted he is looking to quit Formula 1....
3w ago from BBC.co.uk

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.