News Details

F1 boss confirms Mexican GP will return in 2015

F1 boss confirms Mexican GP will return in 2015Posted On 22 Jul 2014By : thisisf1Comment: 0010 Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed that the Mexican Grand Prix will return next year, after a 23-year hiatus, with a race in Mexico City. Mr Ecclestone first revealed the plan to bring F1 back to Mexico City in February last year in an interview with American motoring magazine Autoweek. It was also confirmed by sources who spoke to F1 website Pitpass and, since then, then plan has become reality. Mr Ecclestone confirmed to Forbes that it has got the green light and said “we have got Mexico past the post.” The source also revealed that, race is due to be announced a press...
Full Story »
4mo ago from ThisIsF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Boss ‘not worried’ about Hockenheim future

Boss ‘not worried' about Hockenheim futurePosted On 17 Jul 2014By :...
4mo ago from ThisIsF1.com

Hockenheim boss not worried about future of F1 race

Georg Seiler (right) Hockenheim is not looking at this weekend's German...
4mo ago from GrandPrix247.com

Ecclestone: I was a sarcastic when I asked would 50...

Bernie Ecclestone in court Formula 1  boss Bernie Ecclestone told a...
4mo ago from GrandPrix247.com

F1 boss explains payment to banker

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone told a court on Tuesday that a...
4mo ago from SuperSport.com

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.