News Details

Perez certain Mexico will go ahead next year

BUDAPEST, July 24, 2014 (AFP) - Sergio Perez said on Thursday that he is certain that the Mexican Grand Prix will not drop off the 2015 Formula One calendar as it did for 2014. Mexico is due to return as a host venue next year after a 23-year absence, following an announcement made in Mexico City on Wednesday. Perez, who races for Force India, said: "I am 100 per cent sure that we will go to Mexico next year. "I have no doubt about that. Everything was confirmed last year, but it was a very difficult situation due to the time we had to build the circuit. "But now there is no doubt. We all can think that we are going there, and already they are...
Full Story »
1mo ago from F1Plus.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Mexico set to return to F1<sup>®</sup>...

Mexico is set to host a round of the 2015 Formula One World Championship,...
1mo ago from Formula1.com

F1 boss confirms Mexican GP will return in 2015

F1 boss confirms Mexican GP will return in 2015Posted On 22 Jul 2014By :...
2mo ago from ThisIsF1.com

Mexican GP to return in 2015

Williams Martini Racing Mexico will return to the Formula 1 calendar from...
1mo ago from F1Zone.net

Formula 1 set for Mexico City return

Grand prix racing will return to Mexico City for the first time in 23...
1mo ago from SpeedCafe.com

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.