News Details

Perez '100% sure' Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead in 2015

Sergio Perez is '100% sure' next year's recently-announced Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead, saying there is no doubt that F1 will be visiting the country in 2015. 'I'm happy to announce we've concluded an agreement to have a race in 2015,' Bernie Ecclestone was quoted as saying on the official Formula 1 website. 'Don't miss this race!' Mexican entertainment company CIE had previously announced the signing of a five-year contract with Ecclestone to host the race at the Hermanos Rodriguez circuit in Mexico City. Commenting on F1′s return to Mexico in today's FIA press conference, Perez was obviously delighted. 'It’s great, I’m so happy,' he said. 'Since I left my home at 13, 14...
Full Story »
3mo ago from RichlandF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Perez certain Mexico will go ahead next year

BUDAPEST, July 24, 2014 (AFP) - Sergio Perez said on Thursday that he...
3mo ago from F1Plus.com

Perez certain Mexico will go ahead next year

Sergio Perez said on Thursday that he is certain that the Mexican Grand...
3mo ago from SuperSport.com

Sergio Perez gets grandstand for 2014 US Grand Prix

Sergio Perez gets grandstand for 2014 US Grand PrixPosted On 24 Jul...
3mo ago from ThisIsF1.com

Mexico to return to Formula 1 Schedule in 2015

After coming close to being on the 2014 Formula 1 schedule, the Mexican...
3mo ago from TheCheckeredFlag....

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.