News Details

Alonso dismisses departure speculation

Former world champion Fernando Alonso has reiterated that he no intention of leaving Ferrari although he is likely to miss out on the Formula One title again this season. Alonso, 33, told broadcaster Sky Sports on Tuesday that the season has so far been even more frustrating than past campaigns at the Italian team, but that he plans to fulfil his Ferrari contract until 2016. "It's not my intention at the moment to move, I want to win here and finish the job that we started some years ago," Alonso said. "There has been a lot of talk since last summer but from my mouth there never came any interest to leave Ferrari or any words saying l would join another team. There was a...
Full Story »
4w ago from SuperSport.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Alonso: It's not my intention to move

Fernando Alonso has insisted that he has no intentions of leaving Ferrari...
4w ago from RichlandF1.com

Alonso finds constant speculation stressful

Getty Images Enlarge Fernando Alonso has no intention of leaving Ferrari...
4w ago from espnF1.com

Alonso has 'no intention' to move teams

Scuderia Ferrari Fernando Alonso says he is not thinking about moving...
4w ago from F1Zone.net

Alonso: It's not my intention to leave Ferrari

Fernando Alonso staying at Ferrari Amid reports that Fernando Alonso is...
4w ago from GrandPrix247.com

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.