Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Are You Serious Felipe?

Well,well what a suprise to find out felipe's incident was again someone else's fault, man this guy must think he is the best driver ever, he never makes a mistake, it's always someone else. How the flying f could Magnussen even do anything about that? It's simply a racing incident and he is upset over bottas's recent run of strong results. I used to be a big fan of felipe but as of late, this guy just gets on my nerves. Grow up felipe,ffs.

http://m.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/313883/massa-hits-out-at-magnussen-after-clash/

Predictable response from Massa, don't you think?

Surely you would think sooner or later he will own up to atleast one of his incidents. But nope, this guy thinks he is fighting for a world championship every time he is in the car. Like you said before Andy, he has never been the same since Hungary 2009. His attitude, everything.

You would hope so, but you are right, not a chance.

It is a bit sad, really.

I don't know what it is, he has this attitude that because Ferrari kept him on for so long, he must be good and deserves to say what he wants. It started with Hamilton a few years back. At first you would go, yeah well that was 50/50 or yea felipe is right, but now the incident are so transparent yet he still doesn't take responsibility, what a joke.

"Aggressive Magnussen" what a joke. Doesn't he forget he was "young" once to. This guy needs a reality check. Just upset he has now fallen 61 points behind Bottas, that's more than 2 wins.

I do not think it is a young driver thing at all.

The very best crashers are surely Maldonado, Grosjean and Massa, although Grosjean is falling behind in the bingle stakes. He really needs to try harder.

Nah course not, just another lame Massa excuse, he would probably earn more respect and karma wouldnt be such a b!7ch if he owned up once in a while.

I do not think it is a young driver thing at all.

The very best crashers are surely Maldonado, Grosjean and Massa, although Grosjean is falling behind in the bingle stakes. He really needs to try harder.

Grosjean was king no doubt, Massa is the new king.

Yeah but seriously though most of Massa's accidents have been "racing incidents" but instead of leaving it at that, he goes one better always blames the other driver. So Massa's career continues as the only f1 driver to never make a mistake.

I tend to think that in a 50/50 situation, he does not use his brain and avoid the impact. He then blames the other guy. So, it looks 50/50 but it could easily have been avoided.

This actually made me laugh. Even his own fans think he was in the wrong, the Stewards investigated Massa, not Magnussen, other drivers are in support of Magnussen, but no, Massa knows better than all of them.

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/495501/Massa_blasts_FIA_stewards_over_Magnussen_ruling/

Blah, not your fault Andy, just can't be bothered reading what this tool has to say anymore, he has completely lost it. He needs to get a brain scan to find out what keeps causes all thes brain farts. Should paste all his whinges together and send him the clip. We would be wrong doing that to wouldnt we?

It's just getting out of control, some one should say to him "shut up, your just embarrassing yourself now"

Blah, not your fault Andy, just can't be bothered reading what this tool has to say anymore, he has completely lost it. He needs to get a brain scan to find out what keeps causes all thes brain farts. Should paste all his whinges together and send him the clip. We would be wrong doing that to wouldnt we?

Do it! Id love to see it all in one place.

Lol, I don't think I'd have enough time to put them all together. It would have to be a two part series. First part, all his accidents and part two, all the excuses. One thing I've learnt, if there is ever an excuse you can't find to get out of something you don't want to do, just youtube Felipe Massa, it's like he has some excuse rollerdex or something.

Lol. Wonder why you clown!!!

Ohh what a douche, he keeps stepping further in it, someone please tell felipe to shut up. The Pastor Maldonado of words.