Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Massa Is Officially A Crashaholic

Felipe,

Stop trying too hard and showing that you are a fighter. You always end up crashing.

I am a big fan of yours but men I am getting tired seeing you NOT finishing the race.

Grow up and show some maturity. Bring home the car in each race and help Williams get into better points standings.

FINISH ALL YOUR REMAINING RACES and STOP CRASHING

sf1.gifsf1.gif

Just don't say you hate Vettel or kimi, it's not allowed. Lol

You only have to watch Vettel on Top Gear to appreciate him.

As for Raikkonen, I love his way of handling himself, zero % bulls##t.

However, is the F14T that bad, is Alonso that good, or has Raikkonen lost motivation? Or all three? He has not forgotten how to drive and he can drive, so I tend to think the car is terrible, Alonso is supernatural and Raikkonen is rapidly drowning in the pit of despair.

Anyway, Massa, he is a liability to Williams in 2014 and that is costing points and therefore dollars at season's end, lots of them. Williams are resurgent this year and it is a shame that the season is being ruined by his performances. Frank Williams is not known for tolerating drivers antics or behaviour, so I think we will be waving bye bye to Massa soon.

You only have to watch Vettel on Top Gear to appreciate him.

As for Raikkonen, I love his way of handling himself, zero % bulls##t.

However, is the F14T that bad, is Alonso that good, or has Raikkonen lost motivation? Or all three? He has not forgotten how to drive and he can drive, so I tend to think the car is terrible, Alonso is supernatural and Raikkonen is rapidly drowning in the pit of despair.

Anyway, Massa, he is a liability to Williams in 2014 and that is costing points and therefore dollars at season's end, lots of them. Williams are resurgent this year and it is a shame that the season is being ruined by his performances. Frank Williams is not known for tolerating drivers antics or behaviour, so I think we will be waving bye bye to Massa soon.

The Ferrari has gotten worse every year since Alonso joined. Methinks he sucks at car development.

Massa is just a crash test dummy. That accident was completely his fault.

No way, you just have to look at where he ends the championship every year with that crap car. He helped develop Renault into a double championship team. I think it's ferraris own innovation that is killing them.

I think the driver input to car development is overstated. Give Alonso a half decent car and he will make it outperform its capabilities. Actually, give him any car....

The teams have so much telemetry, simulation programs, CFD, wind tunnels, 7 post rigs etc I doubt what the driver says about car behaviour really makes much difference. It used to and it does in lower tech categories, but in modern F1, I doubt it.

I would like Massa to leave F1, it is a shame to see a once fine F1 driver making a fool of himself.

That's right, IMO alonso is the best out there and has been ever since he knocked Schumi of the top in 05-06.

Good to see someone can accept their favourite driver makes mistakes. Hats off to you!

Thanks.

Everytime I watch the race and see him crash specially early laps, I lose my interest in watching the rest of the race. It puzzles me to see how inpatient he can be. I mean 56-64 laps in every race and he can't wait for the first lap to finish ? All my Brazilian friends in Tokyo are upset at him these days. He's getting all the chances in F1 but he's throwing it all away.

I also hate seeing Williams lose a lot of cash with every car they have to fix. Nothing is free and sponsors' money doesn't come easy these days.

I know he wants to win and prove something but over-trying can be more harmful sometimes.

Hope to see him finish more races until the end of the season. Every championship point counts.

Come on Felipe - Show us some FINE RACING !

That's right, IMO alonso is the best out there and has been ever since he knocked Schumi of the top in 05-06.

If you give Alonso Massa's car, Mercs will be in trouble....

I remember when Massa first appeared. He always looked ragged, on the verge of an accident. And often fulfilled that expectation. What was it Brundle once said? "Ambition got the better of adhesion". Then he calmed downed and became a tidy little pedaller. Unless it rained. And now he's gone full circle, back to being ragged.

I do wonder if he's been the same since his accident at Hungary.

From his early days of good pace but poor judgement he seemed to benefit from his time with Michael massively - calmed down, retained the speed and became more consistent, but all I can see now is good pace but plenty of inconsistency and questionable judgement. His crash with Kmag was strange - as though he thought it OK at the start to drive a normal racing line through the first corner and didn't expect anyone to be on his inside, or at least for them to get out of his way.

That's what I can't comprehend, is how you can possible drive normal through the first turn at the start of the race, you hit the nail right on the head and like radical said,he finally has the chances he wants now, to be at the front on his own merit and he just throws it all away. It's like Bottas as had 12yrs experience and Massa is the 2nd year apprentice.

That's what I can't comprehend, is how you can possible drive normal through the first turn at the start of the race, you hit the nail right on the head and like radical said,he finally has the chances he wants now, to be at the front on his own merit and he just throws it all away. It's like Bottas as had 12yrs experience and Massa is the 2nd year apprentice.

Exactly. Not to mention blaming everyone else instead of accepting his mistakes and LEARN from it. He has one of he best cars in the grid. All he has to do is bring it home.

Again, He needs to bring in serious points until the rest of the season otherwise he will be Karting for the rest of his career.

Exactly. Not to mention blaming everyone else instead of accepting his mistakes and LEARN from it. He has one of he best cars in the grid. All he has to do is bring it home.

Again, He needs to bring in serious points until the rest of the season otherwise he will be Karting for the rest of his career.

He is already 61 points behind Bottas in order to catch Bottas in the next three races he has to win two of them and finish fourth. He knows he is screwed if a better option for Williams pops up on the driver market.

I did not realise Bottas was leading him by so many points. He will not catch him, surely?

I also did not realise Bottas is only 6 points behind Alonso and 15 behind Ricciardo, that crept up on me.

It says a lot about Williams and Bottas and even more about Massa.

It is not quite this simple, teams are paid a fixed proportion, a column 1 and 2 amount and Ferrari get paid for being Ferrari, but a rough calc on points earnings says Bottas has earned around $20M more in 2014 than Massa.

That has to count for something doesn't it? What would Williams be thinking looking at these results at the next board meeting?

Yes indeed, Bottas will be hot property, wonder if he would keep Mclaren's thing for Finns going?

Yep so could I, maybe that's the plan all along from Mclaren's point of view, Bottas and Magnussen once Button goes. It's a possiblity.

Honda are meant to like Button, but Dennis wants a top driver, so he says.

I think they might have to settle for an up and comer and Bottas in a McLaren wold make me happy man.

Nothing wrong with K-Mag, I just think we are seeing something special emerge with Bottas.

Ricciardo could join him in 2016.

I don't know, I thought button would be gone at the end of the season but something tell me maybe not. The question on my mind is, if Fernando decides to leave Ferrari and is open on the driver market, would Mclaren ditch Button for Fernando?