Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Young Driver Threat

Exactly,all Massa has to do is look over the other side of the garage.

All young drivers are fast but they are also green. K-Mag needs Button to learn his craft and Button needs K-Mag to keep him sharp etc. Massa needs to quit before he breaks any more of Franks car's. Bottas and Button could give him the WCC between them.

Well they havnt really had much running in the wet have they? I mean with how spoilt they have been with th weather so far in this championship, dry at every race. I agree wit you on Bottas and button, but I think Bottas would even beat button, just a hunch.

Well they havnt really had much running in the wet have they? I mean with how spoilt they have been with th weather so far in this championship, dry at every race. I agree wit you on Bottas and button, but I think Bottas would even beat button, just a hunch.

I am pretty sure he would on occasion - he's the real deal but Jens dealt with Lewis and I would expect a 50-50 season for both of them. I heard a rumour yesterday that Peter Sauber had offered JB a home in exchange for Honda power in 2016. Nonsense I expect.

Well what makes sauber think Jenson can bring Honda there? Yeah I know Jenson has a pretty good relationship with Honda. But it's doesnt have this much pull does it?

I think that unlikely, I understand Honda like Button and that might be enough to keep him at McLaren in 2015, but I doubt he can broker an engine deal.

I think that unlikely, I understand Honda like Button and that might be enough to keep him at McLaren in 2015, but I doubt he can broker an engine deal.

Agree, that's the only thing that will keep Jensons seat. Shame really, he would have won if it just rained again today, his gamble to stay on inters would have won him the race and that's what makes him the driver he is, his ability to drive to a strategy, very much Schumi style in a way. He is a brilliant "all rounder"