Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Force India To Keep Drivers?

Pretty solid driver pairing, Force India would be happy to hold onto them both I'm sure. Perez crashed yesterday but one of the "greatest of all time" made an almost identical mistake

Yeah that's true, how lucky was he? Got to admit, pretty darn good effort to know when to hit the gas to starts wheel spin in an attempt to try accelerate away from the wall before major impact if you know what iam trying to say. Perez,hulkenberg,yeah they are a solid paring, nico has the slight edge IMO but pretty close.

No, I don't think he will get another shot tbh, there current lineup is to solid.

He was too inconsistent I thought as well, but if nico gets his big break, you can't see Vijay giving Paul a phone call like he did with Sutil in 2013?

he was consistant enough IMO, and faster than Sutil aswell, never knew vijay's obsession with Sutil tbh. Must have been the medion money Sutil brought with him.

You and I both know Adrian Sutil is the best German driver on the grid, I mean, he somehow managed to qualify 12th on the grid for the Hungarian GP, isn't that endorsement enough? But back to Paul, he would start the season out with a bang, but by this time of year, his form will taper off badly, I did not like Paul much at all

Nah sorry dont think the same about Sutil as you.

I thought you were joking about Sutil. Still, we have not seen him in a properly competitive car, so my view on him might be distorted by that fact. The same is true of Hulkenberg, I guess, but he is highly rated.

I thought you were joking about Sutil. Still, we have not seen him in a properly competitive car, so my view on him might be distorted by that fact. The same is true of Hulkenberg, I guess, but he is highly rated.

The only thing I liked about Sutil was the argument he had with Jarno Trulli after Brazil 2009. Classic. But on the circuit, he never had really done anything. Least with Hulkenberg he drives the wheels of anything. His currently 7th in the standings and doing a very consistant job, IMO Hulkenberg is better than Sutil.

Sutil dropped off my radar after that nightclub incident. Nothing to do with his ability as a driver, but I pigeonholed him. I will watch at the next GP.

I tend to agree on Hulkenberg, that car should not really be there in the WDC standings. Perez in 11th is probably a bit more where it deserves to be.

I had a look at where Sutil is sitting, 17th, not too bad, but then I looked at who is behind him. Still, I am not sure what that Sauber is, but it is not an F1 car.

If cars were girls, the Sauber will be Naomi Campbell, looks sexy, but can't be tamed, if your going by personalities I mean lol!!!!!! Sutil was pretty mega in 2010 n 2011, I thought, he was always under rated, n by the way big Andy, I sure was kidding, I was just passing the time lol

Hulk & Perez are an alright pairing. Hulkenberg is a very good driver. Give him a decent car & he'd be giving Lewie & Nico a run for their money. Perez is a solid number 2 to Hulk. He'll bring the car home & get some valuable points, maybe the odd stellar drive like in Malaysia a few years back.

Hulk & Perez are an alright pairing. Hulkenberg is a very good driver. Give him a decent car & he'd be giving Lewie & Nico a run for their money. Perez is a solid number 2 to Hulk. He'll bring the car home & get some valuable points, maybe the odd stellar drive like in Malaysia a few years back.

Agree