Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Webber Hits Out At Vettel

Although I agree with the comment (and the entire story is based on one sentence), I think it's not really 'news' and certainly not Mark hitting out at Seb

But to say he could have won if he had the luck, what happened in Belgium? That to me was abit rude, saying he's not taking anything away from dan but makes this comment right after. Wtf.

I thought his new chassis would have fixed it, he said it would and then Horner says it wasn't sebs fault he finished where he finished in Belgium. Maybe not but why couldn't he do better than what he did? Made a mistake, rare mistake I might add to which shows me he might be starting to feel the pressure abit and that allowed Dan through and he was gone.

Yeah wouldnt that hurt, lol, I wonder who has the pull now, are they still backing seb or has dan taken the mantle? If only they exhausted there options like this with webber.

I found an article in Autosport, Horner is saying the chassis might be broken. He said Vettel's performance in the race was surprising, given his qualifying pace.

I am not buying it.

It's always something. How about "there is nothing wrong and we've sat down and told seb to pull his finger out" seriously, how much longer do they want to make excuses for him, yeah he is improving but it's not enough, fast enough, dan is literally running away and could have an outside shot of the title now, dan said he is keeping both feet firmly on the ground. If he is within 50 points come Abu Dhabi, then he will start to think differently. The rate the merc partnership is deteriorating, it wouldn't be that difficult to steal a few more wins.