Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Ohh Felipe

Found this story. Felipe basically saying Williams needs to change brakes if they want to maintain at the front regularly.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/498967/Massa_urges_brake_changes/

You mean so you can felipe? Is this what has to be done so you can beat Bottas? I thought they have been regularly at the front, didnt you? Lol.

I was aghast when I read that. Bottas does not seem to have a problem with the brakes. The thing that I did not like is stating team problems in public. I see it as yet another excuse for poor performances, but drivers should keep team matters private.

Another good reason to axe him and bring in Jenson Button

Amen to that.

Massa normally squawks when his position in the team is under threat. Williams have traditionally had harmonious team mates. Frank will not turn down Button if he has the chance to sign him, to keep Massa. It's just not going to happen. So Button still has a shot at staying in F1, and I'd really like him to go there to be honest. Button and Bottas. And he can retire there too.

Frank always said he would have him back anytime. Yeah I'd like to see him finish his career there.

They did. They changed the brakes to suit him and he still distroys them.

So do I. Resulting in media games to try and get Into nico's head. Bad news for lewis, Nico just shrugs it of. Water of a ducks back.

It seems the CI brakes do not suit certain drivers. It has got me stuffed, these manufacturers are vastly experienced and glazing of pads is such a basic issue. I think it is just excuses.

Another good reason to axe him and bring in Jenson Button

So for Williams it's like jumping from frying pan to the fire

No way, with Massa behind the wheel, williams should just run one car in Bottas.

Spoke too soon huh

Still a few podiums short of Bottas. He did do well, but Bottas would've smoked him of it wasn't for the start. Bottas was much faster.