Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Title Odds

I keep reading about Ricciardo's title hopes and I smile. I know, the fat lady has not sung yet but realistically, beating both MGP drivers is the stuff of fantasy.

I saw the bookies odds just now.

Rosberg 10/11

Hamilton 10/11

Ricardo 50/1

Have you ever seen anything like it?

I can say that but now I am putting my rose tinted spectacles back on.

Wonder what kimis odds were in 07?

Hamilton 10/11

Alonso 10/11

Raikkonen 50/1

I was the biggest skeptic over these double points Andy but the could very well be our saviour.

Good point, it will probably make it mathematically possible. Maybe. I will have to check the points situation. Still 175 points maximum available but I guess he still needs the Mercedes girls to do plenty of bitch slapping.

Ohh I have no doubt the mercs will come together again. On the Monza podium when Jean Alesi asked Lewis if they were still good friends and lewis said "of course" even though the body language from both stated quite the opposite. Now merc has come out and said Nico and Lewis are enemies.

Ohh yeah, would clean up, can't say it hasn't happened before, and just recently I might add. Raikkonen in 07 wasn't even thought about for the title as we were to distracted by lewis and fernando.

Wonder what kimis odds were in 07?

Hamilton 10/11

Alonso 10/11

Raikkonen 50/1

Yep. But Ferrari was backing Kimi. In fact, Alonso was the champion until Massa let Kimi pass during last race.

And RBR is not backing Ricciardo. At all. Heck, one could say that they are still somewhat favoring Vettel considering their actual decisions made so far.

It somehow reminds me of BMW giving up the fight for '08. Unless RBR does a 180, I reckon Ricciardo's chances are near nil.

Why not, Iam might do the same. Never know, besides you'll clean up,if it so happens.

Ohh I just thought, when the two merc drivers come together again, I hope they don't come to so called "blows" like Salazar and Piquet.

Lmao!!! Every time I see this I crack up, I think Murray's voice and sayings add to the scene. As always.

I was the biggest skeptic over these double points Andy but the could very well be our saviour.

I feel exactly the same way! Except, the double points will probably help Lewis end up as WDC, not Dan.

I still think it's a stupid rule though lol

Of course, but they will most likely benifit someone. I Beleive the title will go down to the last race.