Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Singapore Gp

Seven thousands difference between Hamilton and Rosberg, whoa!

Hamilton locked up on his P1 lap and I thought hew as toast.

Still, the belief that Hamilton is significantly faster took beating yesterday.

Hate it. Thought Ricciardo had pole, if merc were 30 secs to late, he would've had it. Seems Redbull has pace for the race, or you think merc has abit up the sleeve. Current situation, dan looks very handy tonight. Keep an eye on Alonso to, if he can make atleast one or two positions of the start, he's in for a chance of victory. I must praise seb for his honestly though. He said he could have fought for pole wich I Beleive he could've but he admitted to making a mistake. That would be hard to admit, so kudos to seb, maybe he is finally growing up? But last time I said that, lasted only 2 days.

aint it funny ..... Hammy on pole, now everything is OK between him and Rosberg !!!!!!

Go Ricci, I reckon he will steal the show

Alonso for the win, second and third place. Man needs some points.loljump.gif

Seriously, one of Merc will have bad start, Ric too. Alo and Ric will cross their way on this track once more.

I think that was one of Lewis' better weekends. Even though he locked up in qualifying he was quicker than Rosberg. And the way he drove in the race after the safety car was right on it. He had by far the best car, but he used it to the maximum.

Rosberg complaining that the team need to do a better job with reliability was a bit poor form, especially as he has the least of the car gremlins out the Merc drivers. He didn't do a very good job of driving around the issues today, which he is supposed to be so good at, being a thinking driver and all. Guess he needed Schumi to show him how to drive just using one gear :whistling:

On a serious note, Vettel looks like he is getting to grips with the car, finally.

Ricciardo would take Vettel easily if there wasn't for safety car and Ric ERS issues at start and after safety car ! And Horner said after the race they in a way told Ricciardo to hold the position!

Hamilton drove well all weekend, alonso aswell. Do you think Redbull should have let dan through? I do, more points and in a better championship position. Towards the end I was thinking omg Redbull doing the old Mark Webber trick of 2010. When he was miles ahead of seb on points but yet still try to get the maximum for seb when it's not really beneficial. Anyway seb drove really well,so did button after a slow first half of the gp and what about Perez at then end, he had it between his teeth. Good job to lewis and I was suprised and actually felt good for seb when came on the radio and said he couldn't do anymore, he did all he could. That's a world champion there,that's how you finished 2nd or 3rd or whatever, with respect.

Seb still isn't as fast as ricciardo in this spec of cars, even when he has got it sorted. Dan with the ers issue was in striking distance of seb all race, could see the handicap it gave him, in the tow with drs open and couldn't pass seb in the same car who has no tow and it only defending with ers. Lost alot of power and hear the support my boy has now? Can't resist that badger smile can they?

It would be more interesting without safety car. Which lasted a bit too long, just enough to mess with lots of drivers strategies when to use softs or super-softs.

Coincidence????

Lol one if the marshals cleaning the circuit,thought he was the flash. Darting from one side of the circuit to the other.

Course he did. Bottas lost his power steering. So take that into account, Bottas drove quite well.

Hamilton drove well all weekend, alonso aswell. Do you think Redbull should have let dan through? I do, more points and in a better championship position. Towards the end I was thinking omg Redbull doing the old Mark Webber trick of 2010. When he was miles ahead of seb on points but yet still try to get the maximum for seb when it's not really beneficial. Anyway seb drove really well,so did button after a slow first half of the gp and what about Perez at then end, he had it between his teeth. Good job to lewis and I was suprised and actually felt good for seb when came on the radio and said he couldn't do anymore, he did all he could. That's a world champion there,that's how you finished 2nd or 3rd or whatever, with respect.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think with the issues Ricciardo was having, they were probably more worried about him finishing than anything else, really.

Yeah I suppose your right. I couldn't Beleive how he was able to maintain the pace with Vettel and keep alonso behind with worn tyres and no ers. Phenomenal drive. Kvyat was dehydrated and Magnussen was treated for burns as his seat was hot and his drink bottle was to hot to drink. Tough gp for the youngins. Magnussen said its the toughest point he has had to earn so far.

Yeah I suppose your right. I couldn't Beleive how he was able to maintain the pace with Vettel and keep alonso behind with worn tyres and no ers. Phenomenal drive. Kvyat was dehydrated and Magnussen was treated for burns as his seat was hot and his drink bottle was to hot to drink. Tough gp for the youngins. Magnussen said its the toughest point he has had to earn so far.

Yep, it was a good drive again. I was also quite impressed with the way Vettel hung on to Lewis' coat tails in the opening stint too, especially when you saw how much pace Lewis had after the safety car. And Alonso was there always waiting to pounce if any opportunity came his way.

Yeah, I heard that about the drinks bottle, somebody else had that issue too. You would hope the team have a look at where they put the drinks bottle, even in the limited space they have, as the very race they need it, they can't drink it :lol:

Yeah it's rediculous, they should have mandatory refrigeration unit. As for the hot seat,could be caused from running car to low,scrubbing on the road. I know Webber had an issue like that at a race few years back.