Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugsyf1

Calling Out The Media. Put Your Name To The Articles You Write

Yo media!!!!! You bunch of cowards start putting your name to the articles you write. These Alonso rumours are ridiculous. Is anyone getting tired of all the "silly season" talk. We are dealing with a year that is already losing fans to the ridiculous rules that are in place. Can you stop posting crap that is not true. There should be a mandatory requirement to put names on articles and if you are not correct lashings you get

How do you know there not true? Do you personally know Alonso?

It's not just the Alonso saga even though I would hate to see him leave, it's all the crap they write. They try to create drama out of every word that comes out of anyone's mouth. If I want to read the inquirer I would go to supermarket and get a copy.

Alonso will stay!!!!

It's the same as everything, tv is just as bad. Are you 100% alonso will stay? Vettel has just given his notice as has said he won't be at Redbull next year. So where does that put alonso and Vettel?

It's not just the Alonso saga even though I would hate to see him leave, it's all the crap they write. They try to create drama out of every word that comes out of anyone's mouth. If I want to read the inquirer I would go to supermarket and get a copy.

Alonso will stay!!!!

Welcome to the forum! Whereabouts in this troubled world are you from?

I agree the media create stories where there aren't even stories, but I guess they need to get paid.

I think we've all accepted now that Alonso WON'T stay, but lets see what gets announced...

What I hate, is when they still hide it after we already know. It's like the make the official statement and your like "meh,that's old news"

I am from canada. All i am saying is put your name to an article you write. Don't hide!!!!!!!

thanks guys

But what is it you will exactly do if you see this? Boycott that reporter?