Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Hamilton's Bling

According to Lauda - Bling makes Hamilton a bit different.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/504478/Bling_makes_Hamilton_a_bit_different__Lauda/

I think a bling here and there is fine and shows one's personality.

But when you're talking about a Kilo of Gold wrapped around one's neck, it's not a bling any longer, it's considered a 'Lack of Attention' to the wearer who's needing some.

Just my opinion.

What's your take ?

Well I don't know if he thinks he is ayrton senna or tupac shakur. Far,far,far from those to.

Does he wears it when he is swimming? :D

Lmao, I doubt it, but I think he should. See how long he could hold his breath. Then he could apply that new technique any time a whinging thought appears in his head.

Lmao, I doubt it, but I think he should. See how long he could hold his breath. Then he could apply that new technique any time a whinging thought appears in his head.

LOL

It's fair to say though, that the most succesful drivers are usually the most emotional.

This is how I see them IMO

Senna - wore his heart on his sleeve and was never afraid to say how he felt to anyone. The interview with jackie Stewart shows this.

Prost - was slippery as an eel but always had away to get his point accross that attracted instant support and was quite vocal on what he thought should happen

Schumacher - did what ever it took to win and often succeeded at it to. Belgium 98 was the first time we saw how much this meant to Schumi. He crossed the line no doubt, but we became used to it.

Alonso - incredible quick and consistant, but very vocal towards anything and anyone if he feels he is not getting what he wants. Loyalty doesn't exsist in his head.

Hamilton - very quick also but personal issue and not able to concentrate 100% on the task at hand has seen a roller coaster ride in form over the last few years. Feels like the world is on his shoulders when he can't produce and tells you that to. Is getting better though.

Vettel - does what ever it takes to win, reminiscent of Schumi in that reguard. Even will step on his own team or teammate to get what he wants. Can be very dirty and bitter but at the same time has an awesome sense if humour.

So all in all, I Beleive all these "recent" succesful drivers all have a distinguishable personality that sets the apart from there fellow drivers. This is just my take.

He thinks he is a rap star, least he would be quick at drive bys.

A lot of people like wearing chains/bracelets/ear studs etc, and I bet if those people all had $30m they'd probably go out and buy a very heavy chain/bracelet/ear stud.

If I had millions in the bank I'd spend some of it on things I like too! I certainly don't think he's trying to generate attention by wearing a gold chain, I can't see any basis for that.

Anyway wearing jewellery doesnt make someone different - Lauda only thinks that cos he's 100 years old.

Drive bys LOL !

Well , not too many rappers are modest themselves so I guess it's one of those show off things...

Course it is, it's like since his back was scribbled on, the only pics you see of him now is with his shirt of. He stands out amongst the rest already, now it just makes him a douche.

yep. Well he hasn't won 2104 championship yet although very well may.

Still, one DNF and bang - Nico will suddenly take the lead !

Yeah that's right, imagine the tattoos he will get if he wins the title. I backed Rosberg all season long. Now lewis is on a good bit of form and momentum it's tough for nico, but like you said it takes only one retirement. But Jem predicted lewis change in form.

I've never stopped thinking Lewis would end up WDC this year, he's always bounced back, and when the car doesnt fall apart he beats Nico every single time on race day.

I also dont believe he loves attention. Being snapped on holiday with your shirt off isn't attention seeking IMO

They didnt penalise him in Monaco for being black either, but lewis thinks otherwise.

They didnt penalise him in Monaco for being black either, but lewis thinks otherwise.

Dude that was a (bad) joke he made over 3 years ago!

Course it is, it's like since his back was scribbled on, the only pics you see of him now is with his shirt of. He stands out amongst the rest already, now it just makes him a douche.

I have never seen a picture of Lewis with his shirt off. Then again, I don't go looking for them, either :whistling::lol:

Dude that was a (bad) joke he made over 3 years ago!

Still, IMO I will never forget that. You don't see Michael Jordan screaming racism every time he picked up a foul. Soon as he went the racist card. I lost all respect for him. If he wants to be like that, did he every concider why he got into f1? Maybe that's the only reason, awesome marketing tool, just like eminem to hip hop, but he won't admit that, it's his skill that got him there. It did but iam saying if anyone ever said that to him, he would disagree, but in context it's no different than what he said, it just suited him and his situation at the time.

I have never seen a picture of Lewis with his shirt off. Then again, I don't go looking for them, either :whistling::lol:

Neither do I, I just googled his tattoos to try find the meanings and that's how I found out he had his whole back done with the exact cross tupac shakur had tattooed on his back. The main reason is iam trying to find the meaning behind his red bird like wings decal he has on the front if his helmet. I think I know what it means but others might not be so accepting of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis start looking like Dennis Rodman with all those Facial and Body piercing in the not so pleasant areas dam.gif

Lol you think he would gets married the same way? Where the groom is the bride and the bride the groom.

Lol you think he would gets married the same way? Where the groom is the bride and the bride the groom.

Now that you mention it loljump.gif

It seems like a lot of people spend a lot of time looking at Sh#te about people they don't like :lol:

I could even make that into a rap. I can't afford the 1kg chain, though :whistling: