Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Brazil Tyre Selection

Check this:

"Pirelli originally intended to take medium and hard compounds to this year's Interlagos F1 race, prompting Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso to declare the selection "surprising" and Williams racer Felipe Massa to brand the decision "dangerous"."

Dangerous? How does he work that out?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/116387

Apparently they have run similar compounds there in the past and they struggle to get them up to temp. I guess that's what he means by dangerous.

He means they are black and round and will be put on his car and then be expected to drive a racecar which is a dangerous thing to do.

I suppose if someone only gave you wooden wheels to race on you would wounldnt ya? I know what your saying but the FIA has to start listening to drivers or they might have to cover up another accident. That's what Bianchis mother said. She said she has been told to shut up and not say anything about her sons accident.

He is everything, did you know, he is the only formula one driver in the history of the sport to not make a single mistake? ;)

No way, if the Williams is competitive and both are still running and are running incident free for example running where they should be in the field, Bottas has shown hands down over more than one occassion he is quicker than Massa, not just quicker but heaps IMO. Makes less mistakes to and has alot less experience than Massa. Felipe can say what he wants in that he is just as quick as Bottas, but I know he is full of it and I think most do to when he talks like that. I was a huge felipe fan so iam not having a direct go at him, just when it's obvious your teammate is faster, excuses don't fit. That's why it was always hard with me as a webber fan. As it was clear seb was much quicker but i support the heck out of him being the only "successful" current Aussie driver at the time. On his day when everything was in its place, he was very hard to beat but that was quite rare so ricciardo is a breath of fresh air and our "saviour" in terms of actually being naturally quick and it happens to be almost quicker than anyone else in formula one ATM bar alonso.