Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Sam Michael Leaves Mclaren

most probably got a job at 888 red bull racing after the c#ck up at Bathurst...

Ross Brawn and Ron Dennis working together ??????? I doubt that

Didnt he along with dominicali just get appointed head of safety or lead investigators into bianchis crash? Something like that anyway.

Brawn and Dominacalli have been included on an FIA accident panel which was set up to investigate the Bianchi accident. Wurz is on it, also Fittipaldi. The panel will present its findings on the 3rd December, so Brawn would be available for 2015, if the fish are not biting.

Unfortunately, I cannot see Brawn taking over from Michael, he would want total control.

Yeah I Beleive so to. You would think of he would come back it would be for merc. Should just start his own team again, he has a 100% success rate withy that.

That would be good although I'm not sure there'll be any teams going for £1 like there was at the end of '08!

Actually maybe Caterham...

Brawn was just plain lucky guys in that he was able to buy a team that had already designed and built a race winning car... as simple as that.... utilising the new changes in the rules.

I think that's slightly harsh as he was in charge of the team whilst they designed & built that title-winning car

That's correct. So all he did was reap the rewards for hard work done. It was a match made in heaven when they bolted in the merc power plant, but still the overall function on the team was soley his own doing and it was the smoothest run team. He knew if he had to tell Rubens to get a move on, he would.

yeah was a bit harsh but it wasn't HIS money he was spending when they were developing the car. Makes one hell of a difference.

yeah was a bit harsh but it wasn't HIS money he was spending when they were developing the car. Makes one hell of a difference.

wasn't his money at Ferrari either, but do we take away what he did there?