Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bmendon

Ferrari Pecking Order

Yea well he also said he deserved the rb seat over ricciardo and we all know what happened there didn't we?

But I do believe he deserves a seat still on the grid, but yeah when u spend 3 years driving without any spirit, well it will catch up to u sooner or later, he an Alguersuari were fine enough drivers to deserve another chance with another team if they were given a 2nd shot

Not vergne IMO, I agree alguersuari got rorted same as di resta IMO.

Let's assume it's Kimi since he was there first. How do you think Seb will take that? Think we we'll see any "Tough luck" moments or do you think Kimi will let Vettel play through?

That's a good question, I think Ferrari will intervene before it gets out of hand. It also depends who will bend first so to speak and I know it won't be seb as he and webber came together because either refused to bend if you know what I mean. I don't think kimi is like that.

Neither driver will bow to the other and I'm sure Seb would still say 'tough luck' in the same situation, just like Kimi would again make his engineer would make his team say 'get out of the f**king away' because both look after number 1, which to be fair is a good trait in an f1 driver!

Speed-wise I'd go with Seb, both didnt have a great 2014 but I gotta say Kimi's was a lot worse. Hoping it's a close battle though.

You really think they would come to blows like webber and seb did? I don't think kimi is that type of driver, I get the impression he would yield before that happens, kimi inst the sharpest tool in the shed though, I've seen him do some absolutly stupid things like driving really slow on the racing line and holding drivers up in qualy and such. I remember webber was furious with him in 2009 I think, for putting around on the racing line and distroying webbers fast lap which eventually cost him pole.

I dont think they will come to blows cos as you say, Kimi doesnt come to blows with anyone, he is the iceman. But I think if Seb is behind him and faster, Kimi won't jump out of the way.

No he won't, but he will if it will come to contact IMO.