Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Chinese Gp Predictions

My best guess is:-

1.............Seb

2.............Ricci

3.............Nico

Hammy will have a toasted Arse and retire :-(

do you know what amases me is how these PAST F1 winners are so much admired and expected to win the WDC again?

Like it has been 8 years since Kimmi won the WDC and I really do not think he is up to repeating that again !

Jenson won the WDC ONCE in what was the very BEST car of that year, so does that make him trully THE best driver or is it just LUCKY...

As for Fernando well not sure that he is the god that everyone seems to think he is... time for him to start beating his oponents........ but I suspect that is quite some time off at the moment.

Seb has won 4 WDC in what was no doubt the best car of the era, but he has also won a race in a Toro Rosso and now in a Ferrari, both cars that were never expected to win races.. so what does that say about the guy ?

1 Hamilton

2 Nico

3 Vettel

Interesting that Fernando God of F1 Alonso got beaten again in quali by Jenson.

What by 400 hundred thousandths of a second compared to kimi being 8 tenths behind Vettel. Yeah alonso got smashed hey?

Anyway iam going out on a limb here

Rosberg

Hamilton

And fingers crossed ricciardo.

do you know what amases me is how these PAST F1 winners are so much admired and expected to win the WDC again?

Like it has been 8 years since Kimmi won the WDC and I really do not think he is up to repeating that again !

Jenson won the WDC ONCE in what was the very BEST car of that year, so does that make him trully THE best driver or is it just LUCKY...

As for Fernando well not sure that he is the god that everyone seems to think he is... time for him to start beating his oponents........ but I suspect that is quite some time off at the moment.

Seb has won 4 WDC in what was no doubt the best car of the era, but he has also won a race in a Toro Rosso and now in a Ferrari, both cars that were never expected to win races.. so what does that say about the guy ?

If Mclaren sorted there crap out in 2007 kimi wouldn't have even won the title that year IMO. Alonso would possibly have won his third title in a row or Hamilton would have been the first rookie to win the championship. Seb did win in the best car of that era but as far as winning in a toro rosso, if it wasnt a wet weekend in monza that year, there would have been no way he would have won or got pole if it was dry. Besides the toro rosso that year wasnt really that bad of car and IMO probably the best toro rosso to date so it's hard to say. But seb certainly was the best driver in the last era. Well not the best driver but the driver who made the most of what he had but you have to look at alonso also , he finished 2nd in the championship 3 times out of 5 in a car far far insuperior to the Redbull. People seem to forget about that. Where as kimi couldn't win a title in a Mclaren which IMO was a better car than the Renault of alonso's in 2005. Kimi also lost out to Massa who couldn't come anywhere near alonso in the same car as the time they had as teammates. Now if people are going to say Massa didnt receive the same machinery as alonso then this rule would also apply to Vettel and webber.

What by 400 hundred thousandths of a second compared to kimi being 8 tenths behind Vettel. Yeah alonso got smashed hey?

Smashed no, beaten yes, by Button, twice! LMAO. Its cool bro, put on your unwashed Sam Michaels replica and have an early night tomorrow so you're refreshed for the highlights on Monday!

Button = lucky

Vettel = fast and still young enough to win another WDC

Alonso and Raikkonen, = past their prime

Smashed no, beaten yes, by Button, twice! LMAO. Its cool bro, put on your unwashed Sam Michaels replica and have an early night tomorrow so you're refreshed for the highlights on Monday!

No need to be jealous mate. Even if there was a place you could buy them, you probably couldn't afford them anyway. Getting beaten twice isn't bad compared to kimi getting beaten at almost every race and qualy session last year and the pattern looks like its going to continue. Is there anyone kimi can keep up with? Doesn't look like it I mean he couldn't even beat Massa. Now that is funny. Just return to your excuse rollardex and pull another one out mate. Ohh and btw it's Sam Michael not michaels, thought you would know that since you seem to know everything else. Lol

well WebRic motor racing is full of " What Iff's" but I guess that's what makes it interesting. Regardless how someone wins a race the fact still stands that on the day they beat ALL the others and realy that's all that matters as far as statistics are concerned.

Well that's absolutely correct. We all know one of the Mclaren drivers should have been champion in 2007 but the shot themselves in the foot and kimi was there to clean up. As for monza and Vettel in 2008 fact is he did the best job that weekend in the conditions available. So your totally correct there's heaps of results that raise a few eye brows but the fact is they still happened.

No need to be jealous mate. Even if there was a place you could buy them, you probably couldn't afford them anyway. Getting beaten twice isn't bad compared to kimi getting beaten at almost every race and qualy session last year and the pattern looks like its going to continue. Is there anyone kimi can keep up with? Doesn't look like it I mean he couldn't even beat Massa. Now that is funny. Just return to your excuse rollardex and pull another one out mate. Ohh and btw it's Sam Michael not michaels, thought you would know that since you seem to know everything else. Lol

Sorry I got your surname wrong Mrs Michael! ahahaaaaa

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

Just lost my HD stream. Can't get back on the website again, other than the 2nd stream which is terrible. Damm.

Same its died in the a##. What to do what to do. Other stream is crap quality.

Gonna bail. Watch it later in higher quality. Especially after Kimi taking the two Williams in the first couple of corners. Wonder if Alonso has blown up yet.

Sorry I got your surname wrong Mrs Michael! ahahaaaaa

What, you like preying on other men do you? Your one sus dude. Your not related to Dennis ferguson by any chance?

Kvyat's moves against Ricci, not cool. And right after being told to not fight him. Seriously the kid has skills, but that's BS. I hope Horner rips him a new one.