Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Stupid Sexist Hamilton Abusing His Position

We will not be inundated by sexism and misogyny by this man! We will not! And the F1 Fans will not be exposed to sexism and misogyny by this man. Not now, not ever.

Bernie Ecclestone says that people who hold sexist views and who are misogynists are not appropriate for a Ferrari drive. Well we hope Bernie’s has got a piece of paper and he is writing out his resignation. Because if he wants to know what misogyny looks like in F1, he doesn't need a new hairdo, he needs a podium! That's what he needs.

Let's go through the Hamilton’s repulsive double standards when it comes to misogyny and sexism. We are now supposed to take seriously that people are not offended by Hamilton’s disgusting actions, when this is the driver who has said god knows what to Nicole Scherzinger!

And then a discussion ensues, and a grid girl says “I want that champagne on my face”. To which the Bernie says “Yeah, I completely agree”.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/motorsport/lewis-hamiltons-controversial-f1-celebration/story-fnec578q-1227302940455

What a joke,what do you expect being up there? Gee whizz whats this world coming to? I say it's more a case of sick minds tbh, jizz shot? C'mon.

What an fnn joke, seriously, what do you expect up there? This guy is celebrating a win and on an emotional high. Love how the say "his behaviour" and "should appolgise" for what? Celebrating a fantastic victory. I would agree and ban grid girls if this is the case, is she after a quick buck or something. Ban lewis lmao I think they have more issue to worry about than that. The way they carry on is like she went through some traumatic experience, give me a break.