Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Alonso Hits The Nail On The Head

He was having his usual whinge and moan and cry and sob story but he made a particularly valid point.

“I think the cars are different – slower, heavier… In China, the pace in the race was 1min 43 and in 2004 the pace was 1min 33, so it is 10secs difference.

TEN SECONDS PER LAP SLOWER!!!! This was 11 years ago FFS!!!!! What the HELL IS GOING ON WITH THIS CRAPPY SPORT??????

F1 has lost its goddamn mind. Im so f'n sick of it. When Kimi retires, I dont think I will even watch unless it changes drastically. We all know what those changes need to be, but F1 simply doesnt listen.

F*&K!

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/523492/Alonso_bemoans_lack_of_driver_influence_in_F1/

Yep agree 100% spiral, times have gotten slower and technology has gotten better/faster well you would think so wouldnt you? This sport has lost it's authenticity just to satisfy greenies. Ffs everyone knows Motorsport is Motorsport and I support greenies but they need to stay in there field of expertise and not ruin things they have no idea about. First step is dragging Bernie out to the pasture and putting him out of his misery. I know that's abit harsh but what he is doing to the sport and its fans is way worse.

First step is dragging Bernie out to the pasture and putting him out of his misery.

LOL

You know, i don't care about the green aspect, I think its important. But I don't agree with the current aero regulations and and tyre and horsepower limits etc. The rule book must be 10,000 pages long.

It's been a growing trend ever since they introduced grooved tyres and slimer chassis back in 1998. Every year since then there has been at least one drastic change to the sport. They claim these rule changes have kept the fatalities to zero since Senna's accident. Fact is, Senna's accident was a freak accident and the same thing could happen now, well it basically did to Massa. I Beleive cars have gotten safer but not to the extent the FIA carries on about, it's the circuits that have made the drastic improvements more than anything. Heck you don't even get punished for making a mistake anymore, just drive onto the run off and back into the race, where as they would've retired before being knee deep in gravel. At the end of the day, Motorsport is dangerous and can never be 100% safe, bring back the old style of racing with massive engines,unlimited tyres,fuel stops and I bet still the fatalities will remain as they do now. Besides its only a matter of time before we loose someone else anyway, neally lost bianchi due to stupid track safety so anything can happen, bring back authentic formula one is what I say. Drivers know the risks and that's what makes it as appealing as it does for them and the fans.

Do you really think Kimi could cope with 10 sec faster cars?

Not a chance! These cars make him look better than he is!

Alonso on the other hand wouldn't have any problem with faster cars! :D

Alonso on the other hand wouldn't have any problem with faster cars! biggrin.png

I got nothing.

GREENIES have a field of EXPERTISE ????????? Geez what is it mate let out the bloody secret

The only expertise that the locals have here is how to get the dole and NOT WORK !!!!

and F*&^%#%K up anyone else trying to earn a bob

Yeah same, these dole bludging a holes who fake disabilities make it all the more harder for people like myself who are inconoacitated to work at all and have to jump through hoops and relay the same info over time and time again and make a series of complaints before I even get looked at. The system is a fnn joke.

Ohh greenies field of expertise is exposing government conspiracies, which in turn makes them look like crazy people. The government has people so brainwashed that society does the dirty work for them, labelling people as crazy even if its clear as day. Two rules I live of

1- the most plausible outcome is usually the right one.

2- it's easier to tell a big lie than a small lie, tell that lie enough and it becomes beleivable.

Governments never tell the truth about one single thing it's one lie after the next but people can't comprehend that governments are bad so they Beleive every thing they say. There plan works wonders.

I got nothing.

tumblr_moyl0qd6EA1qcolx2o1_500.gif

It's ok spiral, I admire someone who can admit defeat, shame kimi can't. Bwahahahhaha!

Alonso on the other hand wouldn't have any problem with faster cars! :D

GOLD!!!!

See this is something the FIA and Bernie have been aware of for sometime, hence the constant rule changes to give others a fair go. Heck Bernie probably said "fernando go to Mclaren and struggle for abit so kimi and others have a chance and i promise ill bring in some new regs that allow you to show your full potential again, Mercedes and ferrari need to sell more cars"

GREENIES have a field of EXPERTISE ????????? Geez what is it mate let out the bloody secret

You have any idea how much skill it takes to put the nail in the tree just right so the chainsaw hits it? A lot.

You have any idea how much skill it takes to put the nail in the tree just right so the chainsaw hits it? A lot.

Lol, exactly, just like some tool who rams three inch nails into a 4x3 and you run a circular saw through it.

It's been a growing trend ever since they introduced grooved tyres and slimer chassis back in 1998. Every year since then there has been at least one drastic change to the sport. They claim these rule changes have kept the fatalities to zero since Senna's accident. Fact is, Senna's accident was a freak accident and the same thing could happen now, well it basically did to Massa. I Beleive cars have gotten safer but not to the extent the FIA carries on about, it's the circuits that have made the drastic improvements more than anything. Heck you don't even get punished for making a mistake anymore, just drive onto the run off and back into the race, where as they would've retired before being knee deep in gravel. At the end of the day, Motorsport is dangerous and can never be 100% safe, bring back the old style of racing with massive engines,unlimited tyres,fuel stops and I bet still the fatalities will remain as they do now. Besides its only a matter of time before we loose someone else anyway, neally lost bianchi due to stupid track safety so anything can happen, bring back authentic formula one is what I say. Drivers know the risks and that's what makes it as appealing as it does for them and the fans.

Well said, my friend, well said.

I finally got to watch Bahrain. Good job by Rosberg and Kimi. Still the driver that, at this point, is going for great is Hamilton. Vettel chocked on a hairball. The rookies were uneven but it is to be expected. Macca continues to be a sewer. Ricciardo did well but just that.

Thankfully for motorsport fans, MotoGP keeps delivering. Grandpa Rossi rules.

Ohh yea, hasn't Rossi been a breath of fresh air? Fantastic for him and I hope that shuts up the critics in them saying he has lost it.

Ahh bs, marques was just to anxious to get by, if he was that much quicker, he could've picked a better opportunity. Rossi won't fall over and hand it to him that easy and he should have known that. Marques fault 100% just misjudged where Rossi was placing the bike.

LOL

WebRic WebRic WebRic..........

If you consider the below image carefully, it contains a highly technical, complex, dynamic, interdependent yet simple breakdown of the exact events that took place on the aforementioned day and proves conclusively what happened.

Capture.jpg

No not really, if its the same conspiracy brainwashing people into saying kimi is awesome, then yes!! Lol

We need a tyre war back in formula one, we need refuelling back, even if its in another form, or a safer form of fuel, if possible? We need the V10's back, and get rid of this DRS crap, and find another solution than a 1 second free pass, a overtake should be done on skill, not on relying on the next straight, this conservation crap of, 4 engines per year, and no refuelling during a race for economy reasons, I'm sorry that's not a race, if you want to race like that, it's called the 24 hour of Le Mans, Formula one is about getting 300 Kms as quickly as you can, NOT AS EFFICIENTLY!!!!!!!! All these manufactures have the money, Ferrari, Mclaren, Merc, Red Bull, and these teams like sauber n Lotus, they will sooner or later attract a Manufactuer, like VW for instance, there is a lot wrong with F1 ATM, n it's all to do with TV friendly n safety n saving money, it's all a load of crap and the sport is loosing its appeal