Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Grand Prix

Just saw the 1967 film "grand Prix" and I must say it is bloody brilliant plus the appearances of Fangio,graham hill,jochen rindt,jim Clark, really give it it's historic feel. A must see for any f1 fan.

Yeah rush is fantastic aswell. Very well done and both the actors that play hunt and lauda got it bang on. Very good movie, I strongly advise you get your hands on a copy, you won't be dissappionted.

Driven was the greatest motor racing flick of all time lol

Oh yes that was brilliant lol. Crap as hahah

My favourite part about driven was the use of Mark Blundells helmet!!!!!! The greatest ever driver just got even greater after that film!!!!! N also seeing Jean Alesi in one of the shots

Man it was so low budget that it was a champ car film and they used random f1 shots just to fill in the film even though it was nothing to do with f1. I liked how they showed the surfers paradise round as that's 5 mins from where I live. Use to go to the surfers race every year but don't go anymore since its only v8s there plus it's not the full circuit. They cut out the best bits.

I thought rush was brilliant. They need to make a hill and Schumi film lol, I think we've spoken about this before haven't we Jem? We even found suitable actors.

Yep! You never know, in 10 or 20 years it could happen. Damon has a great back-story for a film-maker, given the tragedy he suffered as a teenager, his family going from rich to poor, him not initially being keen on car-racing.

Schumi the opposite, the super-talented kid winning everything in sight and rocking the boat in the f1 world as the next big thing, then thrust into battle together.

Yeah would make an awesome film or even a film on Schumi and senna.

Kimi would be boring. He wouldn't even say anything, you could watch the film on mute.

Webric, I was trying to download grandprix and I managed to find one torrent unfortunately there are no seeders. Could you suggest me ant alternative way?

Mate I would love to tell you but iam no wiz when it comes to computers and torrents mate iam sorry. Maybe spiral could help you, send him a pm.

Kimi would be boring. He wouldn't even say anything, you could watch the film on mute.

Yep, only you would find a movie about, Formula 1, banging Miss Finland, Millions of dollars, Wild parties with animals like the Finnish equivalent of Jackass, Motor-cross, Snowmobiling, WRC, Superyachts, Hypercars, Tattoo's, Gorilla suits and custom motorcyles - boring.

Maybe Home and Away is on? loljump.gif

Yep, only you would find a movie about, Formula 1, banging Miss Finland, Millions of dollars, Wild parties with animals like the Finnish equivalent of Jackass, Motor-cross, Snowmobiling, WRC, Superyachts, Hypercars, Tattoo's, Gorilla suits and custom motorcyles - boring.

Maybe Home and Away is on? loljump.gif

Yeah a movie about an iceman on Ice, id love to see that.

Sorry I can't help you bro, otherwise I would. Iam useless when it comes to these things. I was lucky the local tv station was showing it or I wouldn't have seen it. It's a long film goes for 2 and half hours.