Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Ohhhhhh So Thats Why She's There

Carmen Jorda, the 2nd rate racer, and now F1 development driver is actually there to be a pit lane reporter and F1 gossip columnist.

It all makes sense now! I mean, its obvious she wasn't hired for her looks or anything!

Carmen Jorda, the female development driver for Lotus, says she has heard whispers of discord at McLaren-Honda.

Spaniard and former GP3 driver Jorda, 26, is attending all the grands prix this year with the Enstone team.

Regarding McLaren-Honda’s run of disappointing form at the beginning of the new works alliance, she revealed: “A couple of races ago I was talking to one of the (McLaren) engineers and they told me they were impatient with the Japanese.

“They said the Japanese want to try everything two or three times, but the McLaren engineers tell them they know it will not work and it’s better to go another way,” Jorda said on Spanish radio Cadena Ser.

“But the Japanese continue with their ideas. That’s what is making them lose so much time,” she claimed.

Carmen.jpgCarmen-Jorda-4.png

If Lotus want to pay her to look pretty in the pitlane and pose for photos like that, then I won't complain!

If Lotus want to pay her to look pretty in the pitlane and pose for photos like that, then I won't complain!

Hell yeah, she can steer in my c#ckpit anyday lmao.

Just as well she's got her looks, as she has no idea which end of a race car to point at a corner.