Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ajay Fernando

Monaco Gp Predictions

Hamilton vs Rosberg vs vettel

Kimi vs Bottas

Alonso vs Button

Sainz vs verstappen

Interesting battles this weekend.!!

Lets see who comes out on top!

My prediction:

Ham
Vet
Ros

Mclaren Honda to get into Q3 comfortably and get their first points this season.,

Whats ur say fellas!?

I'm going out on a limb here..

Ricci

Bottas

Sainz

how's that for strange :-)

Hammy and Rosberg will crash out near the swimming pool, trying to both be first.

We haven't even seen the cars yet on track. Too early for anything but total random wish picking so:

1. Kimi

2. Rosberg

3. Sainz

The rest, whatever, except for the Maccas. I'm hoping for two full breakdowns during Q1 and then a mad dash from 19th & 20th (any order) to a thrilling 16th & 17th (any order) at race end.

We haven't even seen the cars yet on track. Too early for anything but total random wish picking so:

1. Kimi

2. Rosberg

3. Sainz

The rest, whatever, except for the Maccas. I'm hoping for two full breakdowns during Q1 and then a mad dash from 19th & 20th (any order) to a thrilling 16th & 17th (any order) at race end.

I like it.

My predictions:

WINNER: Kimi Raikkonen

2nd: Daniel Ricciardo

3rd: Verse Step In

4th: who cares

Last: Jenson Button

Horrific accident and ends up in the harbour: Fer-no-nads Alfonso

I'm going out on a limb here..

Ricci

Bottas

Sainz

how's that for strange :-)

Hammy and Rosberg will crash out near the swimming pool, trying to both be first.

Lol ill pay that, c'mon Danny boy.

My predictions:

WINNER: Kimi Raikkonen

2nd: Daniel Ricciardo

3rd: Verse Step In

4th: who cares

Last: Jenson Button

Horrific accident and ends up in the harbour: Fer-no-nads Alfonso

What a nasty thing to say. Kimi will have a drug overdose with the dudesons before that happens lol.

BBC weather predicts rain sunday.........so perhaps we'll have a 1996-style race. Wet-weather skills will rule the day.

1st: Button

2nd: Hamilton

3rd: Stevens

3 Union Flags hanging gloriously over the podium, hooray!

BBC weather predicts rain sunday.........so perhaps we'll have a 1996-style race. Wet-weather skills will rule the day.

1st: Button

2nd: Hamilton

3rd: Stevens

3 Union Flags hanging gloriously over the podium, hooray!

We will never see wet races like Monaco 96 or 97 ever again because they always bloody red flag it. The only time when they race on a wet track is when it's sprinkling, those epic wet races of the past are gone for good. If they went by the rules they do today, senna wouldn't have won in estoril in 86, Schumi wouldn't have won in Belgium 95, panis wouldn't have won in Monaco 96,Schumi wouldn't have won in Spain in 96 or Monaco 97 and hill wouldn't have won in Belgium in 98. I could go on but I guess you get my point. Alot of good drives wouldn't have been seen, just like I've talked about with refuelling, seems this era of f1 isn't even worthy of being called f1.

That's very true, and sad too. Its sad that wet starts are always under the safety car too, but I appreciate the reason. We'll never see another Belgium '98 lap 1!

And yes as soon as 1 car aquaplanes Charlie calls off the entire thing

That's very true, and sad too. Its sad that wet starts are always under the safety car too, but I appreciate the reason. We'll never see another Belgium '98 lap 1!

And yes as soon as 1 car aquaplanes Charlie calls off the entire thing

That's right, I used to look forward to wet races as it puts everyone on a more level playing field and gives certain drivers opportunities they wouldn't have in dry races. But now i dred them as I know it will drag on for hours before we even get a start. It's turning into NASCAR in that respect.

Well lewis on pole followed by Rosberg,Vettel,ricciardo and kvyat. Could dan leap past Vettel into turn one and hold on for a podium? Bloody hope so, it's his best chance all season. I think this shows that Redbull's chassis isn't so bad it's just there so down on power. But we have to wait and see.

if it rains then maybe Ricci will have a good chance.. sure ope HAMMY does not win...... bad for his bloody high ego !!!!!

What crap Mercedes did to lewis, how could they stuff that up? There,there own worst enemy and are adding fuel to the fire between lewis and nico and it's them that would be creating that uncomfortable vibe amongst the team. Pi$$ poor effort on mercs behalf. Lewis did nothing wrong, he did all it took. If they got caught out from it being changed from a vsc to a real safety car, they should have prepared for that. If nico wasn't in second they would have lost a certain victory. Amatuer job Mercedes and your lucky your cars are so quick other wise you would look like a bunch of amatuer clowns. Aside from that Verstappen was driving a ripper race until an amatuer mistake put him into the wall. Good drive by kvyat aswell.

Possible arrogance in the Merc garage perhaps. We have this in the bag! We're coasting. Oops, you mean the other teams aren't coming into the pits too!? Oh crap.

They have done this a few times to lewis, calling the shots on his tyres when he sayes there fine, it seems to me that they want to show they have the power and when they feel like it, it doesn't matter the info the driver puts accross. I think this has abit to do with lauda and his "know all attitude"

But Lewis has a massive attitude problem. Every time I hear him tell his team to stop talking to him I want to punch him. It's not even remotely funny like Kimi's famous line. There's almost malice in his voice when he says it. And then the next race he's complaining to the pitwall in his many "talk to me" screams. It can't be hard to deal with him.

This isn't a power trip from Lauda or Merc. I think it was purely an accident and either over confidence or someone just making a mistake. It happens. I doubt very much that Lauda has any say on pit strategy. That falls into Toto's lap.

Yeah your right I laughed when kimi got on the radio about ricciardo "he pushed me out the way, it wasnt very nice" yeah lewis seems to be what Vettel was at Redbull, everything has to be his way and is almost demanding what he wants. But I still think merc needs to call there shots based on what the drivers say in terms of tyres, not making the decisions for them, I know at sometimes they are playing safe but it's quite a few times they make dicisions without asking the drivers. But your right, lewis does come accross as arrogant on the radio at times.

But Lewis has a massive attitude problem. Every time I hear him tell his team to stop talking to him I want to punch him. It's not even remotely funny like Kimi's famous line.

When Lewis asks his team not to talk to him while about to enter a turn, or in a turn it seems to be a reasonable request, and one that I have heard other drivers make to their team.

Terrible loss for Lewis today, especially after wiping the floor with his teammate

Yeah but he then asks when he is getting chased why there NOT talking to him, you can't have it both ways, just comes accross as not being able to cope with the situation at hand as well as he should be doing. Don't get me wrong, I thought he was robbed today also but he does come accross a tad demanding when he contradicts himself like that.

Christ guys here we go again, have you been in an F1 race? If you're flat out on the edge (which is what makes him faster than Nico) and the sudden radio messages might cause you to make a mistake, don't pretend you wouldn't do the same thing. Adrenaline and heart rate are sky high so you can hardly expect something along the lines "I'm ever so sorry old chap but could you possibly refrain from addressing me during the turns".

Bear in mind also that in the broadcast we get way more of the top drivers' radio for obvious reasons. For all we know Ericsson might spend every race telling his engineer to shut up.

Oh and no-one's mentioned yet - Button scored some points!!! Beating Alonso already haha

Lol I was waiting for you to comment on this but IMO no matter what anyone sayes it's far to early and reliability isn't there to say who is beating who on a regular occassion. But once it is and the results go buttons way (if they do) you know ill admit it and praise Jenson.

Oh and no-one's mentioned yet - Button scored some points!!! Beating Alonso already haha

Yeah its great to see him smashing Alonso, we all knew he was the better driver. Monaco is about the driver, so Button did about right, midfield finish for a journeyman.