Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Australian Viewers Rejoice

Yeah I know, how good is that? Even if the coverage is pi$$ weak, still better than nothing I suppose.

watched practise on Foxtel, not that exciting :-( One good thing about Foxtel is that Qualy and the race are ADD free same as the v8 supercars, tat's gotta be worth something:-)

Anything to miss out on brainwashing propaganda is definatly worth something :)

watched practise on Foxtel, not that exciting :-( One good thing about Foxtel is that Qualy and the race are ADD free same as the v8 supercars, tat's gotta be worth something:-)

damn you

But what coverage are we getting? 3rd rate at best. By that I mean we have Sky commentary as probably the best for English speakers, BBC second, and then we have... dun dun dunnnnnnn -- Webber and Alan Jones coming at the rear in 3rd. That's what Channel Ten shows right? Or are we going to get the Sky or BBC commentaries for the race?

Watch a sport on mute, or in a different language. Then watch it again in your preferred language with commentary you like. HUGE difference.

What time is it on for you guys?

10pm race start

But what coverage are we getting? 3rd rate at best. By that I mean we have Sky commentary as probably the best for English speakers, BBC second, and then we have... dun dun dunnnnnnn -- Webber and Alan Jones coming at the rear in 3rd. That's what Channel Ten shows right? Or are we going to get the Sky or BBC commentaries for the race?

Watch a sport on mute, or in a different language. Then watch it again in your preferred language with commentary you like. HUGE difference.

Oh yeah, there's no doubt its crap. Watching that MotoGP commentater for 10 was the worst tho.

Motogp has been awesome this season especially rossi doing so well.

I saw him a couple weeks ago, driving back from Brisbane and saw him on the highway driving some big offroad hummer thing with his offroad adventure logo he had the window down and I yelled out "hey dazza" and I got a wave, his head was so shiney the sun was beating of it.

I liked Daryl Beattie though, his a straight shooter, I'm so happy they p**sed off Craig Baird, the dirtiest racer under the sun after Paul Morris, same era as the Jonathon Legard era, now he was a dead beat commentator, nice to see that dazza waved at u, web ric, he does come across as a good man just livin his life n enjoying his passion, but gee whiz, I tell u what, I was up in arms about F1 to Fox this year, but we see every practice, qualy, pre race, race, n post race, and it is dead set a ripper of a telecast I love it

Well that's good to hear and that there giving you you're monies worth.

yep if you are a rev head or just a motor racing die hard, FOXTEL is the way to go in OZ, no doubt about it. Like for F1 you get 1st,2nd,3rd practise sessions, then INSIDE F1 I think they call it , then Qualy and then the race and then the after race events etc, as well as all the GP2 and sometimes GP3 races as well as all the American Indy cars etc. and all the V8 supercar stuff as well including practise/qualy/race !

As I said if you are a die hard racing nut then Foxtel gives it to you.an well for $50 a month you also get a lot of other good stuff.

Gotta say I am sold :-)

now if I can figure out how to stay logged into this forum site I will be a happy chappy :-)