Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

The Answer To F1 Troubles

All that is needed is for the F1 fraternity to watch MOTO GP to get the answers on how to fix F1.

I jus watched the Moto Gp in Holland, 26 laps of pure hard fighting up the front between Rossi and Marquez. Passing without the aid of bloody DRS, no fancy front wings, no fancy body work, no bloody electric motor or brake recovery systems just straight out RACING

All that is needed is for the F1 fraternity to watch MOTO GP to get the answers on how to fix F1.

I jus watched the Moto Gp in Holland, 26 laps of pure hard fighting up the front between Rossi and Marquez. Passing without the aid of bloody DRS, no fancy front wings, no fancy body work, no bloody electric motor or brake recovery systems just straight out RACING

Yep, that's what I've always said, f1 could learn heaps from motogp. Rossi's still got it hasn't he? My pick for this years championship, will make him a 10x champ if he does.

forgo to mention They had 97,000 paid spectators at the track.....

its amazing that F1 pulls smaller crowds than motobike racing. Given there are more car drivers than riders by what... 100 to 1? Shows how good the racing is, and the last race on the weekend was fantastic. I actually watched the whole thing, didnt even watch the last F1 GP.

its amazing that F1 pulls smaller crowds than motobike racing. Given there are more car drivers than riders by what... 100 to 1? Shows how good the racing is, and the last race on the weekend was fantastic. I actually watched the whole thing, didnt even watch the last F1 GP.

Agree 100% with this post.

hey EMMCEE that pic of yours, look at it, might as well be a SLOT CAR, is following that slot in the bitumen :-) and the current ones are like slot cars, drive normal all they do is go round and round, go a bit hard and they spin out LOL

hey EMMCEE that pic of yours, look at it, might as well be a SLOT CAR, is following that slot in the bitumen :-) and the current ones are like slot cars, drive normal all they do is go round and round, go a bit hard and they spin out LOL

Hahahahaa, it does look like a slot car, an incredible detailed one lol.

Is this latest BANDAID solution of allowing NEW engine manufacturers and extra engine and the abandonment of the stupid penalties going to improve this CIRCUS?

Is this latest BANDAID solution of allowing NEW engine manufacturers and extra engine and the abandonment of the stupid penalties going to improve this CIRCUS?

nope its becoming painfully obvious f1 is controlled by corporations. im actually just about over the entire sport.

nope its becoming painfully obvious f1 is controlled by corporations. im actually just about over the entire sport.

Your only realising that now?

its becoming blatantly obvious now because they know the sport is screwed, its now in the mainstream media that the sport is screwed, the fans say the sport is screwed, the drivers say the sport is screwed, the team owners say the sport is screwed, the fia say the sport is screwed, yet despite the perfect storm of a situation that hasnt happened before, they continue to make bs half assed attempts at fixing it. so yeah its now become obvious its past the point of no return. Next year is lost already, the year after, time will tell, and tbh I wont care until it happens.

the Customer Car thing has come up again. As I said way back when Haas entered F1 using a Dalara Chassis, that this was a Customer Car.

But honestly for ANY Chassis to be totally built y any team they would need to even create the Carbon Fibre, if you wanted to get THAT technical !!

Teams do make the carbon fibre for the moulds of what they make. Redbull's famous flexing front wing came from weaving the material a different way before adding the resin. Just as strong but more flexible.