Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Gpda Survey Exec Summary Released

http://www.grandprix...XEC-SUMMARY.pdf

1. You believe that the Championship structure and GP weekends are well formatted with few changes required.
  2. However, the health of the sport can definitely be improved; there is a recognized need to attract new fans and retain existing fans who are in danger of being lost to other sports.
  3. This is due to in part to changes in TV broadcasting contracts and the increasing perception of (over) influence of business interests within F1.
  4. More than ever, F1 needs to feature the best drivers and you are looking to drivers to take a lead in engaging with fans to revitalize the sport;
  5. drive technical and sporting change to improve the spectacle and appeal of F1.
  6. Your key areas for change in the short-term are to the sound and power output of F1 engines, with more emphasis placed on driver skill,
  7. a return to re-fueling
  8. and the re-introducing tyre competition
  9. There is also a desire to see increased competition through a relaxing of technical regulations
  10. and the implementation of team Budget Caps.

Top 3 attributes for F1 - Expensive, technological, boring

Some interesting stuff:

• Favourite Driver: Kimi Raikkonen (suck it Kimi haters, go home, you failed).

• 50% no longer watch live due to pay TV

• Top 3 drivers, Ayrton, Michael and Alain.

• 2000's produced best looking cars

Yeah I saw that and look at the percentage that say the sport is in the fetal position. Bet they won't even look at that when they make there decision on changes.

80% say they want tyre competition back

Yeah I have to agree, I want it back.

No surprises for me in any of the responses. Nice to see Button is more popular than Hamilton :-)

There was never any question of Kimi's popularity, just that he's sh*t.

Nice to see that 'the fans have spoken' but as we knew all along, no-one with power is going to act upon any of it.

No surprises for me in any of the responses. Nice to see Button is more popular than Hamilton :-)

There was never any question of Kimi's popularity, just that he's sh*t.

Nice to see that 'the fans have spoken' but as we knew all along, no-one with power is going to act upon any of it.

Don't say kimi is sh17, that's a no go around here. You'll get alot of people upset lol.

Hmm would Button have scored more points in 2014 as a Ferrari driver than Kimi did? Probably.

Even Maldonado probably would have, even worse possibly Taki Inoue lmao!!!!

Well who's more popular??

Oh sh*t Kimi is. Well who's got the hottest wife? ok you win that one too.

Um who's got more facial hair? Aha JB wins!

No, fernando does. Could these be pitty votes for kimi as its his last season lol?

It does baffle me that the 1 driver who acts like he couldn't give a sh*t about anyone or anything, is the one who fans love the most

It's probably because he hangs with the dudesons, I respected kimi alot more after that, the dudesons rock.

Never heard of them

Really? There the Finnish version of jacka$$ but 10x better. Just watch this and you'll get the idea.

They should put some tobasco on kimis seat

Lol get his a$$ into gear you rekon?

If you like varations of jacka$$ you should watch Dirty Sanchez, it's basically the welsh version. They're completely mental although you may struggle to understand their ridiculous accent

I know dirty Sanchez, they have teamed up with the dudesons before.