Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Villeneuve Joins Formula E

Interesting. Whilst I used to be a huge JV fan, I found his stupid idiotic and what appeared to me to be pure envy towards some of the modern F1 drivers, I don't completely hate him. Actually I hope he does well. I've seen a few mins of FE. I don't like it, but respect it's trying all the same to make a go of it.

Interesting. Whilst I used to be a huge JV fan, I found his stupid idiotic and what appeared to me to be pure envy towards some of the modern F1 drivers, I don't completely hate him. Actually I hope he does well. I've seen a few mins of FE. I don't like it, but respect it's trying all the same to make a go of it.

I don't mind FE at all, if you accept it for what it is and not make comparisons to f1 as its totally different, then you appreciate it a little more and there are some good fights on there. I was just wondering because wasnt villeneuve one of the first to verbally bash the arrival of FE?

I don't mind FE at all, if you accept it for what it is and not make comparisons to f1 as its totally different, then you appreciate it a little more and there are some good fights on there. I was just wondering because wasnt villeneuve one of the first to verbally bash the arrival of FE?

Racing in Formula E is actually quite good. The commentary not bad.

The thing they have to sort out is the bl**dy awful studio team and overall quality coverage.

I found myself getting more engaged by FE than F1 this year

Nah, something about watching men in skin tight Lycra, doesn't really do it for me lol.

They deserve each other. A dismally untalented, two-faced hypocrite and real-time, monster Scalextric.

FE is, after all, the resting place for EX F1 drivers. The tracks they use are pure CRAP

I heard over 12million, yes 12million spectators along the route joined in watching this years Tour. Says it all really when F1 circuits can barely get enough in to even try to pretend it's not half deserted. It's popular for a reason, because it's good.

Thats cause youre a bogan mate.

Bet you like Richard Simmons to don't ya?