Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Hamilton Column

Lmao, yeah like he would have the time each week or what ever to do the column. Probably just emails a list of what he did each day once a week to a journalist after all he is way to busy as weak see every 5 minutes lol. Eminem hammys flavour of the month at the moment? Or is he trying for his acting debuting playing Eminem in 8 mile 2.

Speaking of the blonde one, do you guys recall when he came out with that preposterous statement back in 2013 that he would never want to win races by a big margin because it would be boring?

He sure looks bored at the moment. Not. This is a great example of why I don't like Hamilton and suspect I never will. He says the most ridiculous stuff, and then pretends later that he never said it lol.

Wasn't he freaking out over the radio last race because Nico made up 0.8 secs under the VSC? I thought he wanted to fight for race wins and not romp home unchallenged. I mean he said just that, yet he contradicts himself with his actions that show he's quite happy to win by half a lap, to be the beneficial of team orders.

I would admire Hamilton alot more if he was consistent with this BS. But with his history, so often he says all the right PR rubbish, but never acts in that manner.

Anyway, go the Ferraris! Kimi on the second row, now we might finally have a little suspense and thrill in a race. I hope I hope.

Maybe he's changed his tune Jem, but those things I mentioned were not made up.

You know he reminds me of Hilary Clinton. In that she doesn't do what is right or what she honestly believes in, she does what she thinks will be the most popular decision. I can't stand Trump. I only even liked him in the early days of The Apprentice. I despise what he's saying. He's an ignorant fool. But he also has the balls to do what he believes in, including what he says. Hamilton is not that type of person.

He got booed on the Monza podium. I can guarantee you, he would not last half as long as Seb did when he was booed for a year and a day. Hamilton would crack. He's fragile and genuinely appears to be a person that needs others validation.

At any rate, I take what he says sometimes with a grain of sand, but because he might as well be a politician. He can flip flop with the best of them.

Maybe he's changed his tune Jem, but those things I mentioned were not made up.

You know he reminds me of Hilary Clinton. In that she doesn't do what is right or what she honestly believes in, she does what she thinks will be the most popular decision. I can't stand Trump. I only even liked him in the early days of The Apprentice. I despise what he's saying. He's an ignorant fool. But he also has the balls to do what he believes in, including what he says. Hamilton is not that type of person.

He got booed on the Monza podium. I can guarantee you, he would not last half as long as Seb did when he was booed for a year and a day. Hamilton would crack. He's fragile and genuinely appears to be a person that needs others validation.

At any rate, I take what he says sometimes with a grain of sand, but because he might as well be a politician. He can flip flop with the best of them.

I think Hamilton would be just as dirty as Seb if it had to be done that way, I get this feeling he is a "do whatever it takes guy" and with the mclaren saga in 2007, he played his role just like the rest of them. I also think Lewis would crack over the boo's it would come down to him saying its a personal thing like skin colour or something, he comes across as the type to use his colour as leverage and he has done it before in Monaco 2009 I beleive, peddled himself into a corner before throwing the racism card. At the end of the day I think Lewis would be as tenacious and nasty and dirty as guys like senna,schuey and Vettel if he need be, he just never has been in that situation yet.

True (although I've said many times, the "maybe cos its im black" quoting Ali G was a JOKE he didn't actually mean it seriously) although historically the best of the best are usually the ones who win at all costs

Exactly senna,Schumacher, Vettel did what ever had to be done and some (Vettel) go above the team to satisfy there personal goals.

I don't like it personally. But then I'm not a rulebreaker myself either, I'm a good boy and I admire the gentleman racers (sadly they're the ones who usually lose!)

If you enjoyed Webber's book you should read DC's if you haven't already. He really, really regrets moving over for Mika at Melbourne '98 and wishes he'd taken the b*stard approach and just taken the win for himself. Nice guys lose!

Yeah I forgot about Lewis playing the race card. We've seen that here in Australia this year with Adam Goodes being booed. So much so it made the front pages for weeks. He was booed because he was antagonistic and an a##hole. It had nothing to do with him being aborigine. His little spear war dance was not done in the manner like say the All Blacks do the Haka. It was a massive FU from him to the fans after he scored. Remember he had been dropped to the reserve grades earlier in the year. So his actions were taken as someone that was putting up the big middle finger to others to say hey, I'm back, I've still got it. It wasn't received well. And rightly so. He was disrespectful. But it got blown so out of proportion and became a racial issue. People were NOT booing him because he was aborigine, they were booing him for his actions. But no one was allowed to even discuss it like it really was. People blindly just sheeped on about the racial aspect.

I don't think Lewis will play the race card again. The last time even though it was a joke did not go down well. But I suppose you never know.

WebRic, I'm not so sure Hamilton has that win at all costs mentality. I think he needs to be coddled a bit more than the past greats. Him freaking out over the radio about Nico's 0.8 sec gain at Spa under the VSC shows that be true a little I think. Senna would not have done that, neither would the Schu. And Vettel would have dealt with it differently too.

Hamiltons part in the McLaren saga in 2007 was more immaturity and the arrogance of youth shining through I think.

Hamilton has complained too many times about Nico and other things to be someone who has that killer instinct attitude. When he complains it's because he's wanting either his team of the FIA to do something about it. The past drivers would have done something about it themselves.

Good post bro, that Adam Goodes saga was a joke, completely agree with you there bud but with Hamilton iam not so sure. He is a much more aggressive driver when left on his own. Lewis freakin out over nico IMO could be him not feeling trusting the team 100%. I never would, they've thrown number of wins away for him and at the end of the day, they will look after themselves before there driver, no matter how good he is. Imagine Mercedes or Ferrari sacking Hamilton or Vettel for public ally saying how crap there car is like Prost did. Couldn't picture it happening today could you?

Back on the subject of books I've just noticed Max Moseley has released an autobiography now too - could be interesting. Not only for the F1 insights, but his personal life has had its moments!!!

2m7i1s1.jpg

"He’s the best world champion we’ve had, he’s fantastic"
--Bernie Ecclestone

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh OMG WTF LOL BBQ HUH!!!??

Latest story I've read is betnie now is even saying thatblewis is going to far. He just can't please anyone Ol Lewis can he?

My stance remains the same - he looks like an utter ponce (that might be a british word sorry, but basically it's derogatory) BUT I'm grateful that for once we have an f1 driver who expresses himself, is a bit different, and lives in the limelight. 99% of f1 drivers come across as robots and shut themselves behind locked doors.

Yeh he drives incredible but the way he dresses and looks now, he looks like a homosexual, no offence to any one, it's not meant as a cheap shot, it's just my opinion.

I wonder if it's all to see if Nicole is paying attention. I suspect she's moved on. I agree he looks like a ponce.

Jem I think the nature of F1 is such that the drivers only do promotional work for their teams sponsors, sign some autographs in a designated area at the race tracks and that's it. We've seen them popup no Top Gear in the past, but that's about it. Actually if you checkout some of Kimi's pics, you'll see he was basically like a rock star. He's got a kid and nice partner now, but in the past, heck I can't wait to read all about those things in his biography. But I suspect we'll never get one. Why, he'd probably say. He's too busy living life lol.

There's no way in hell Hamilton could pull this off and not look like he's a try hard, or awkward or just something that feels out of place. Kimi coping a feel with class! Rachael doesn't seem to mind haha. Yay for Monaco.

11349142_477519015733190_101962968_n.jpg

Would be nice to be able to see more of that side of Kimi. I bet the Finns do. For the rest of us who only see him at race weekends, he spends most of it looking like he wishes he could punch everyone in the face.