Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Japanese Grand Prix

Well one year on from that horrific accident and the first the practice sessions are plagued by rain, giving us that erie reminder of what just took place here 12 months ago. But Jules would want the show to go on and for that it will. I got a funny feeling that what we saw last weekend in Singapore was not a fluke and that Redbull and Ferrari have really closed up.

1-Vettel

2-Ricciardo

3-Hamilton

That's my 3

I reckon it has tbh. Even Mercedes has said and I quote "the Ferrari has really come alive"

Hmm, I knew there was something a bit off with Verstappen. His body language after his car came to a halt was odd. The fact he didn't even hit the N switch and try and help or push his car at least off the asphalt was something. But now he's been given a 3 grid demotion for unsafe location of car. What actually went wrong? Did he chuck a fit and just park his car? or was there a reason to do so.

Still not liking this guy and I don't recall any moments where he's changed my mind. Basically everything he does now ruffles my feathers so to speak.

Hmm, I knew there was something a bit off with Verstappen. His body language after his car came to a halt was odd. The fact he didn't even hit the N switch and try and help or push his car at least off the asphalt was something. But now he's been given a 3 grid demotion for unsafe location of car. What actually went wrong? Did he chuck a fit and just park his car? or was there a reason to do so.

Still not liking this guy and I don't recall any moments where he's changed my mind. Basically everything he does now ruffles my feathers so to speak.

Has some talent, but a major spoiled brat for sure

It has, although the result remains the same, the actually gap time wise has shrunk dramatically. On similar circuits to Suzuka earlier on in the season, Mercedes would lock the front row by 8 tenths or more, now it's down to a couple of tenths and a second separates the top 7. Certainly looks closer to me.

OMG this coverage is utter Sh#t. I don't want to watch Nassr, Alonso or Verstappen. Nico is closing on Vettel and so is Kimi and it feels like I've spent an entire race watching the mid to back of the pack. F1 is boring anyway, this is unbearable.

Make sure you guys watch the after race segment with Brundle, Herbert and Ron Dennis. Very interesting. As many of us had said previously, Alonso's cancer is working his magic. Maybe Brundle is right. Alonso wants to get fired.