Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Redbull Confirms 2016 Engine

The latest from Horner is that Ron Dennis will not be happy with Red Bull's engine ?

Could this mean that RBR will have a HONDA ICE and use it's own electronics system? Sounds like a good deal to me.

It wouldn't be stupid would it? Mclaren would've already ironed out most kinks in the engine, swoop in and take the glory you rekon? I don't see why Dennis would have a problem NOW, as it was abundantly clear about 3-4 months ago that Honda were open to supplying more than just one team, it was Ron who was unhappy over it but when Honda has the power, what can you do? So we would effectively have a RedBull with "nissan" sponsorship running Honda engines

I just found a story (don't know how true) but it could be Nissan badged for RedBull next season. Hope so, finally get my wish of seeing Nissan in f1. Weather it be a Nissan block or rebadged Renault I don't care. Now we can see Nissan v Honda on the world stage.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/548614/Red_Bull_likely_to_run_Nissan_branded_engines_in_2016/

I guess for the betterment of the sport lets hope this "Badged" ICE is better than the Renault of 2015