Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Driver's Salaries

Wow, Vettel tops the list...

Alonso earning 40 mil...what for?????

I thought the reports about Kimi taking hectic cut were true, no, he's still 4th on list. Amazing rumours...

I could do with 30mil per year...definately!!!

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/552299/F1_2016_drivers_salaries_and_bonuses_revealed/

Alonso earns that much because he simply is the best, nuff said really. Thought you knew that?

Better than paying a driver near 30 million a year and continues to get beaten by over a 100 points by his teammates. That's atleast 4 Grand Prix wins, that's ok but, this years car is suited more to kimis liking, just like last years was as well. I don't know what it is with Kimi fans and hating alonso, it can only come down to the a$$ kicking he gave Kimi because Kimi fans weren't very vocal about alonso before that and it's just ignorance that with basically every driver and almost anyone associated in the f1 paddock says alonso is the best and have said so far many years. Doesn't that make any sense or hold any weight to you? Or is everyone else wrong and you along with every other Kimi fan are right? Even someone who has vast experience racing/working with alonso and still Kimi fans refuse to have any of it. Can't wait for the excuses this year, there going to be crackers.

tumblr_myuxs6Hf1x1qhelj9o1_500.gif

Who says we hating on Alonso? I just find that amount ridiculous considering Alonso's actual input/talent

tumblr_npqallUISr1uos8poo1_400.gif

Just imagine how much more valuable he would be if he didn't finish over a 100 points behind his teammate going by your calculations. Seems it doesnt matter who he teams up with, he will come of second best. Look at grosjean, before Kimi left lotus, grosjean was starting to outpace him towards the end of his last season with lotus and it has seemed to snowball to the point he is at now. 28 million to a driver who finishes over a 100 points behind his teammate which is equivalent to 4 or more GP wins, what a rip of IMO. You get someone like Ricciardo who is worth 4 million, even less as he didn't even crack a million in 2014 and can take you to 3 wins and a third in a championship, hell of a lot more better value IMO, you have to go back almost ten years now to have a season where Kimi won atleast 3 races. There the real numbers mate.

Just imagine how much more valuable he would be if he didn't finish over a 100 points behind his teammate going by your calculations. Seems it doesnt matter who he teams up with, he will come of second best. Look at grosjean, before Kimi left lotus, grosjean was starting to outpace him towards the end of his last season with lotus and it has seemed to snowball to the point he is at now. 28 million to a driver who finishes over a 100 points behind his teammate which is equivalent to 4 or more GP wins, what a rip of IMO. You get someone like Ricciardo who is worth 4 million, even less as he didn't even crack a million in 2014 and can take you to 3 wins and a third in a championship, hell of a lot more better value IMO, you have to go back almost ten years now to have a season where Kimi won atleast 3 races. There the real numbers mate.

Dan the man also got beaten

Dan the man also got beaten

I didn't expect that response from some one who suposidely has heaps of experience watching the sport, dan had a lot more issues than Kvyat did and when they both had a trouble free race it was always Ricciardo faster and bringing in bulk of the points. It was like that from the first race to the last race, I've said it a number of times in a few posts but like always people dissect the post and only want to remember what they want to and it's like speaking to a brick wall sometimes and if someone like you can't even see that, then what chance does the truth have around here?

Ferrari World Champioships

Kimi 1

Alonso 0

Lol

Alonso 2

Kimi 1

And that one was "given" to him IMO due to the lack of Mclaren management not able to control the whole "Fernando and Lewis" debacle properly and anyone who knows the sport knows that's true. It would either be alonso a 3x champ or Hamilton a 4x champ. It's as simple as that, I know drivers who win the title deserve to win it but in all honesty, Kimi has always failed to put together a solid championship campaign,from first GP to the last of the season and that's been one of his biggest issues over the course of his career. Let's face it, Kimi is no where near the level of competitiveness he used to be, but I just can't stand people blowing smoke up his a$$, when the results speak for themselves, not only that you visually see it when watching, what more you need than that? Now with his career drawing to a close in my honest opinion, I see him as just a faster version of Jean Alesi.

I didn't expect that response from some one who suposidely has heaps of experience watching the sport, dan had a lot more issues than Kvyat did and when they both had a trouble free race it was always Ricciardo faster and bringing in bulk of the points. It was like that from the first race to the last race, I've said it a number of times in a few posts but like always people dissect the post and only want to remember what they want to and it's like speaking to a brick wall sometimes and if someone like you can't even see that, then what chance does the truth have around here?

I don't understand your rationale. How can Ric bring in the bulk of points if Kvyat scored more consistently over the calendar? Ric had 3 DNF's, Kvyat 2DNF plus a DNstart, which cancels each other out. You say Ric was always ahead when he had a trouble-free weekend, I don't even need to look at the stats to tell you that is not true.

Two of the races Ricciardo retired from were the two best results of kvyats career a 3rd and a 4th not only that, Ricciardo basically closed the points gap in one race while

Kvyat was still in the race so I can't understand your point. They were what separated by 2 or 3 points? When kvyats two best results netted a total of 27 points. That nothing to over a 100 points to two seperate teammates and especially when one is a total newcomer to the team.

So where did Alonso finish in the end? It was lower than 4th, right? And he was beaten by his teammate, right? I cant remember seeing him last season, must have been too far back for the cameras to focus.

Another post that shows nothing at all. You honestly know that Mclaren was so bad last season that the amount of reliability issues and penalties makes it impossible to compare both of those drivers due to circumstances beyond there control but yet people keep consistantly using this as an excuse, Iam sorry but it just doesn't hold any weight as common sense prevails once again. People must be watching races with there eyes close, how many engines did they get last year 5? And alonso went through 31, now explain to me how you can compare drivers of the back of such shocking reliability? You saw alonso, he was on top of Kimi after Kimi took him out in Austria as Kimi made it two races in a row where he simply lost control of the car.

lol

even though Iam not really a Kimi fan I will miss him when he goes, same with all the older drivers like button,alonso as then you know and era has truely come to an end.

they are all over paid primadonnas IMHO

What.....should all the money go to those greedy pigs at CVC Capital Partners, who now extract too much money from the sport.

even though Iam not really a Kimi fan I will miss him when he goes, same with all the older drivers like button,alonso as then you know and era has truely come to an end.

yep

As per me that figures are too high but it reveals the power and economic strength of the country with this high paid salaries to their top leaders.

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST program for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

Only TODAY: -30% DISCOUNT for XRumer!

200w.gif