Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

2016 Ferrari

Finally gone are the horrible Alonso influence from the dna off the car, which they still struggled with last year.The car just seemed to go backwards with Alonso as the lead driver, happens to every team he drives for....This is a pure Alison/Kimi/Vettel baby with all the whole team pulling in a one positive way

Its a beautiful baby.....The car might just bring Kimi his 2nd title!!!

Finally gone are the horrible Alonso influence from the dna off the car, which they still struggled with last year.The car just seemed to go backwards with Alonso as the lead driver, happens to every team he drives for....This is a pure Alison/Kimi/Vettel baby with all the whole team pulling in a one positive way

Heard this last year. The only title kimi will win is for most disillusional fan base. What you going to say when alonso is passing kimi for position? "Oh there's no alonso data in the car anymore that's why it couldn't keep up with alonso himself" lmao, it's coming, mark my words and when it does I'll be sitting here with a pen and pad ready to right down a whole list of excuses I can use later. This is make or break for kimi, he needs to close the gap to Vettel or he will be gone at the end of the season.

Good for kimi and vettel . Let's hope that they win many more championships.

Cheers.

Kimi needs to extract the maximum out of qualifying this year as that was his major issue last year and hindered a lot of good results.

Wouldn't be good if they were just as competitive as Mercedes straight of the bat? Can you imagine how tense the rivalry would be between Lewis and nico if they don't have the clear advantage as previous seasons? I really hope your right brad, we as fans deserves a close hard fought season after the last few dismal ones don't we?

Be hard to remove the most successful Ferrari driver for the past ten years.

Wouldn't be good if they were just as competitive as Mercedes straight of the bat? Can you imagine how tense the rivalry would be between Lewis and nico if they don't have the clear advantage as previous seasons? I really hope your right brad, we as fans deserves a close hard fought season after the last few dismal ones don't we?

I read the goal was to be ahead of Mercedes, don't know if that will be possible.... tough task I say.

Nah I doubt very much they will be ahead of merc. Merc were ahead already so what ever they achieve now is just extending the gap so Ferrari have to catch up and pass them which is a big ask. But no doubt in my mind they have closed the gap, be nothing but dissapionment if they don't.

Be hard to know how you calculate that one ahahaaaa

Common sense, that's how, if you saw it how it was and not how you want to, then you'll understand.

Yes...According to my calculations Kimi has a WDC and the same number of wins at Ferrari

Kimi was handed his title and hasn't he been at Ferrari twice as long as fernando and yet fernando racked up the same ammount of wins and finished 2nd 3 out of those 5 seasons. pretty darn good, kimi can't even do that when fernando is gone and the car suposidly built more to his liking, just like you all said at the beginning of 2015 and what happened? Another flogging but this time from a driver who has been at Ferrari for 5 minutes compared to kimi and once again finished over 100 points behind his teammate.

Kimi was handed his title and hasn't he been at Ferrari twice as long as fernando and yet fernando racked up the same ammount of wins and finished 2nd 3 out of those 5 seasons. pretty darn good, kimi can't even do that when fernando is gone and the car suposidly built more to his liking, just like you all said at the beginning of 2015 and what happened? Another flogging but this time from a driver who has been at Ferrari for 5 minutes compared to kimi and once again finished over 100 points behind his teammate.

Kimi: 1x WDC

Alonso: 0x WDC... at Ferrari

Thats the hard fact

Alonso 2x champion in his own right by actually earning his titles and beating kimi for one of them. Now that's hard facts against a title given to him due to poor team management from mclaren. Look at 2008 a full season he needed for a championship campaign and yet it's massa who steals the show. Kimi couldn't even beat massa who in turn also got smashed by Alonso at Ferrari. If you want to talk about hard facts, I wouldn't pass these up.

Alonso 2x champion in his own right by actually earning his titles and beating kimi for one of them. Now that's hard facts against a title given to him due to poor team management from mclaren. Look at 2008 a full season he needed for a championship campaign and yet it's massa who steals the show. Kimi couldn't even beat massa who in turn also got smashed by Alonso at Ferrari. If you want to talk about hard facts, I wouldn't pass these up.

This was the point we were discussing

Be hard to remove the most successful Ferrari driver for the past ten years.

If you take into concideration the time he spent there, he is the most successful Ferrari driver of the past ten years, no doubt about it.

Kimi given his championship

Alonso won both of his and against Kimi I might add and then backs that up with domination of Kimi in 2014 just to proove that the best driver won in 2005.

Kimi given his championship

Alonso won both of his and against Kimi I might add and then backs that up with domination of Kimi in 2014 just to proove that the best driver won in 2005.

Still...

Kimi: 1x WDC

Alonso: 0x WDC...

The most successful driver in the last 10 years for Ferrari