Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ajay Fernando

Mclaren Honda Mp4-31

Meh, looks bland, just hope the colour scheme grows on me like last season.

Paint job ugly as Sh#t. McLaren hasn't had a nice looking car for years and still no sponsors. Something very wrong and strange afoot.

Million dollar question is why teams like this cannot come up with a decent paint job and design. In fact it's utterly baffling.

Exactly, maybe if the car looked half attractive they might land a sponsor. No sponsor is going to put there name to something if the car looks boring to begin with.

my prediction - Mclaren will not perform any better than last year.

With this year's design, looks like they have already thrown the towel before the first race.

They already are performing better than last year but, they did more laps on first day testing than they did last year across the four days, so reliability has improved massively by the looks of it but it's the hp issue that's the biggest problem they had to fix.

We'll see mate, what you going to say when alonso passes kimi for a points position and it's all legit, no one has an issue or a problem, just a straight out pass, what's your reply to that? Enjoy it while you can as kimi will be gone this season, he has a lot to prove a lot of people, that he still has it. You kimi fans bask in that one year of given glory, he won a title in a car that Schumacher would've won the title in way before the final round, then was beaten by Massa in 2008 and 2009 before Felipe had his accident. Did well at lotus but back at Ferrari, gets flogged two years straight, so I fail to see just how good kimi still is, IMO, his prime was at mclaren, he's done guys. It's just his approach and personality that draws fans, if he was like every other driver, people would be agreeing that he is extremly overrated now. If you want to talk serious, Ferrari honestly could've got the same results with Gutierrez, there I said it and it's the truth.

We'll see mate, what you going to say when alonso passes kimi for a points position and it's all legit, no one has an issue or a problem, just a straight out pass, what's your reply to that? Enjoy it while you can as kimi will be gone this season, he has a lot to prove a lot of people, that he still has it. You kimi fans bask in that one year of given glory, he won a title in a car that Schumacher would've won the title in way before the final round, then was beaten by Massa in 2008 and 2009 before Felipe had his accident. Did well at lotus but back at Ferrari, gets flogged two years straight, so I fail to see just how good kimi still is, IMO, his prime was at mclaren, he's done guys. It's just his approach and personality that draws fans, if he was like every other driver, people would be agreeing that he is extremly overrated now. If you want to talk serious, Ferrari honestly could've got the same results with Gutierrez, there I said it and it's the truth.

Kimi - fastest driver in F1 history

Why is it negative? Because it's not what you want to read or hear. Just like the masses, don't like anyone who thinks outside the circle. It's not really outside the circle as anyone with half a brain can see kimi fans are holding onto false hope. If my posts are a drag, why read or comment on them? Your one word replies arnt surely what you call "contribution" to the forum are they? You would get more response out of an olive. You kimi fans are all the same, every kimi fan hates alonso but likes Seb, is that because your still dirty over the flogging alonso gave but got used to it by the time Seb came round? Ffs honestly it's like supporting jarno trillion and saying he can match Seb lmao, yeah kimi has one lap pace like trulli but that's it.

I changed the post it was a bit harsh.

Stop being so negative.

Only thing negative around here is the constant mclaren and alonso bashing but that will soon change, it will change to excuses.

Only thing negative around here is the constant mclaren and alonso bashing but that will soon change, it will change to excuses.

Button will wipe the floor with Alfonsie again this year.

"Wipe the floor" just a response from a person with biased knowledge. What just like Massa and alonso did? If you knew anything about the sport, last season was uncomperable due to the issues had, it was more luck than anything.

How in your right mind can you say both mclaren drivers competed against each other on equal terms with all the issues they had? It just blows my mind how biased kimi fans really are, it's rediculous. Sounds like kimi fans are still extremly bitter over 2014, I remember, "kimi will smash alonso" yeah, well, when is that going to happen? Ohh and then to get passed by alonso in Bahrain. Last year in that dog mclaren, ohh how bliss that was, imagine if he was still in the Ferrari, he would've went past like the flash lmao. It reminded me of how kobayashi unlapped himself in the caterham by passing Vettel in 2014 and Vettel going nuts over the radio, kimi would've just said "leave me alone i know what iam doing" yeah right, certainly looks like it bwahahahaha!!!

Ohh so now you want to "confuse" me as one of you guys? lol you failed mate and I know you by now that if you have nothing logical or realistic to say or have just been owned, you start getting personal, got to get over it bro, 2014 was two years ago now, but ohh you still have 2015 to get over, expierence should tell you that time heals wounds lmao, feel so sorry for you guys in absolute denial. It's like kitchen nightmares with Gordon Ramsay and the restaurant is going downhill due to the food and the owners are in complete denial, that's wxactly how kimi fans are, trying to ignore the fact or make bogus facts up themselves.

Herbert

"I don't think Fernando should come back," Herbert said. "The reason why I say that with the Fernando at the top of his game, and the last time we saw that was probably in 2011-12 at Ferrari, you could always sense there was a real urgency, particularly in his qualifying laps, he was right on the edge.

"I know things have changed as far as the cars are concerned, but as far as performance is concerned we haven't seen this two-time world champion that everyone says is the best.

http://www.gptoday.c...retire_from_F1/

...that's what I've said as well, but not many want to hear that.

Dennis is actively petitioning FiA to let Alonso race in Bahrain. I am lost for words.

I don't even know why there even talking about retirement. He injured himself in an accident, he

Needs time to heal. If it's perminant then of course but it's unlikely that it is.

Herbert thinks, as I am interpreting his comments, that Alonso bears direct responsibility for the incident, and that is because his sense is not as sharp as they used to be.

Ohh please, one massive accident in what 13 seasons (besides his testing one) and his senses sent as sharp. What a load of bs. His last big accident that was driver error was Brazil 2003, please correct me if Iam wrong.

Vandoorne finally gets a shot, how do you think he has faired so far?