Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Mallya Is ???

These guys never loose money and they never go bankrupt like a normal person does, they go bankrupt while still having millions in assets and driving a Ferrari.

Is this like a game in which we supply missing word?

Ok, here it is: (he is)... a toast.

I knew what you meant Sakae ;)

Is FINISHED !

You could be right, but they've been saying it for years and yet he's still there so far....

Because he has money, pay of this person,pay of that person and that will keep the wolves of his back for another 12 months. I seriously don't know how people can live life all just for money, I have money and it does jack sh17 if your a person searching for purity. If you want to be a robot controlled by mind altering media and advertising, then Money is everything. If someone said to me "you want money or to be stress free and clear headed for the rest of your life" I'd choose option b without a doubt.

You could be right, but they've been saying it for years and yet he's still there so far....

I know. But his luck has ran dried this time I think

Because he has money, pay of this person,pay of that person and that will keep the wolves of his back for another 12 months. I seriously don't know how people can live life all just for money, I have money and it does jack sh17 if your a person searching for purity. If you want to be a robot controlled by mind altering media and advertising, then Money is everything. If someone said to me "you want money or to be stress free and clear headed for the rest of your life" I'd choose option b without a doubt.

I want money msn-wink.gif

Why? So you can buy material crap that means stuff to other people, just because they have it? Bah trust me, it does crap.

Why? So you can buy material crap that means stuff to other people, just because they have it? Bah trust me, it does crap.

It's handy to have money. However, not because i have money doesn't mean I will not use it for good purposes. I can build schools for children and help the needy - right ? It' comes with the person's real intention and attitude. I am rich but I never hurt anyone, not intentionally using my dough or power. I provide employment to a lot of people and had contributed to several charitable orgs.

It's good for things like that but to build schools is one thing but to teach the kids and brainwash them with crap in society today, they would be better of with a rag and a spear. I've got two young boys and the judgemental crap there taught is nothing short of jaw dropping. It also depends on what your donating to. Don't do a Bunnings BBQ and raise money for cancer yet sell the two main things that cause cancer, white bread and processed meat.

It's good for things like that but to build schools is one thing but to teach the kids and brainwash them with crap in society today, they would be better of with a rag and a spear. I've got two young boys and the judgemental crap there taught is nothing short of jaw dropping. It also depends on what your donating to. Don't do a Bunnings BBQ and raise money for cancer yet sell the two main things that cause cancer, white bread and processed meat.

Agree

Co-owner(s) of FI-F1 should issue public statement how this case shall affect the team. Something more substantial than "don't worry, everything will be fine and dandy". Hulk must be scratching his head now, and so is Perez.

Yep. I have a bad feeling that Force India will not see the end of this season. They've been in trouble for so long and with a crook owner like Mallya, they don't have a bright future...

Extradition request reportedly has been issued by the Indian authorities. Optics and beyond looks gray for that person.

If Force India fell off the grid, would anyone even notice? Hard to remember they are there the way they've regressed from 2014...

Hard to beleive Hulk is about to hit 100gp starts and yet to reach the podium. Has a pole position from Brazil 2010 but that's it.

FI guys must be gutted. Recently both cars looked as contenders, yet both are DNF at Spielberg.

What happened to Williams? All week Mercedes were saying Williams would be there main rival in Austria, didn't see it.

Williams' car is not so reliable and their drivers are both inconsistent.

Williams needs a real revamp from Clair to the bottom.  

Yeah but it's the fastest in a straight line and has been for the last two seasons that's why they have done well there in the past.