Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Should Lewis Hamilton Start To Worry ?

With Nico having a great end of last season and positive momentum to pull away on points this early on the season, Do you think Lewis should worry now ?

I think he is already worrying, don't you think so ?

With Nico having a great end of last season and positive momentum to pull away on points this early on the season, Do you think Lewis should worry now ?

Not really. Ferrari is behind Hamilton in points standing, and they haven't given up on the aspiration to pocket a trophy or two.

Well at least Lewis is admitting that nico is "running away" with it. If it was massa there would be excuses.

Not really. Ferrari is behind Hamilton in points standing, and they haven't given up on the aspiration to pocket a trophy or two.

Lewis should get back to his A game though if he wants to be in contention. Each time Nico wins, it's twice harder to regain momentum.

Well at least Lewis is admitting that nico is "running away" with it. If it was massa there would be excuses.

LOL not a big fan of Felipe

He is not new in this business and he knows despite Mercedes playing the 'we will let our drivers fight' policy in public, if Nico is far ahead, he will get all the benefits and well, he is not used to that.

He is not new in this business and he knows despite Mercedes playing the 'we will let our drivers fight' policy in public, if Nico is far ahead, he will get all the benefits and well, he is not used to that.

I think Lewis is worried sick by now sweatdrop.gif

Maybe if he focussed more on his actually job than continuously posting on social media about all the laws he is breaking, he might be further up on points. I don't know, just seems he isn't focussed 100% and as we have seen in the past, this is when we see the "ohh woe is me" Lewis.

Yes ;)

Maybe if he focussed more on his actually job than continuously posting on social media about all the laws he is breaking, he might be further up on points. I don't know, just seems he isn't focussed 100% and as we have seen in the past, this is when we see the "ohh woe is me" Lewis.

yep/ focused or not, Nico has the momentumlmavfa.gif

Yep he's worried and I'm happy. About time Glamilton the douche got a reality check.

What time is it ? It's Nico time coolio.gif

I'm sure that Hamilton is not very worried, the season is a very long one and he probably remembers what happened in 2014, I particularly refer to Budapest, Spa and Monza where on one occasion he defied team orders and pushed his team mate off the track, on another he kept his line when he knew that he had another car alongside him and only there other driver was blamed (very publicly and IMHO for no very good reason) and on the third occasion when his team mate had to fake a brake fade to let him through. I'm not convinced that Toto will ever let Nico win the WDC

Occasionally I obtain access to an F1 Sky segment, and I must say the dismissive tone of Rosberg from participating "experts" is rather overwhelming. Sometimes despite that I am a Vettel's fan, I wish Rosberg would win WDC just for the sake of pis***g those people off.

Sooner or later reliability issues may hit Rosberg as well. After all, both drivers drive similar equipment.

In a way people, this season is ok so far, I mean we all were hoping rosberg could carry this momentum last year and for our sake he has. When is it safe to actually say he is the man to beat for the title and not Lewis? Because I feel now he already is.

Ohh and where is "Lewyw04", funny he hasn't made an appearance since Lewis took pole in Melbourne, has nothing to say unless Lewis is winning.

I don't think he's worried. Three races, two pole positions, one back of the grid due to car problems so not his fault. Two bad starts and two damaged front wings but two podiums. Third race, actually a good start, broke wing and possibly parts underneath on the floor caught up in the DK, SV, KR incident at the first corner. Still pulled it back to finish 7th in the points. Swings and roundabouts in F1, should Rosberg fail to finish the next race for whatever reason and Hamilton wins they'll be right back to near enough square one. And if not.. it's a long, long season. Can't fault Rosberg however he has done everything he's needed to.

I'm rooting for Nico, It will be his year this season. icon2_flag.gif

At the very worst, Seb or Kimi takes it. heyjoe67_ferrari.gif

I mean anyone would be ok if not Nico except for that whiney b@astard Lewis HamilF#ckington harhar.gif

Well I think this is rosberg only chance to be world champion and he has to take it.

I'm rooting for Nico, It will be his year this season. icon2_flag.gif

At the very worst, Seb or Kimi takes it. heyjoe67_ferrari.gif

I mean anyone would be ok if not Nico except for that whiney b@astard Lewis HamilF#ckington harhar.gif

Agreed about Nico, Seb winning it would be even better for me though, but if he can't, I wouldn't mind Kimi getting it.

If Nico doesn't win it this year I think he'll be leaving Mercedes, whether it's by his choice or theirs, I can't see the point in him staying there.

Agreed about Nico, Seb winning it would be even better for me though, but if he can't, I wouldn't mind Kimi getting it.

If Nico doesn't win it this year I think he'll be leaving Mercedes, whether it's by his choice or theirs, I can't see the point in him staying there.

Money, and new hope - both commodities that might not be available elsewhere. If Kimi wins, that would be good for him, but after tear down in 2014 he obtained from his detractors, I gather not so much for Seb.

Well I think this is rosberg only chance to be world champion and he has to take it.

120% agreed! Now or nevergreenflag.gif

Yep. Nico will end up being in midfield team if he doesn't win, Bottas take his place.

I think when people sign new deals or moves teams next season, they will do so with with the thought of who will interpret the new regulations best next season. This doesn't necessarily make teams like Mercedes the best option, I think with that thought in mind, redbull would be one of the best bets as how many times has newey's cars been leaps and bounds ahead a during the first season of new regulations?

120% agreed! Now or nevergreenflag.gif

Yep, I feel he may never get another shot like this, kinda like webber with 2010, he never had a better chance than then.