Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Who Will Replace Verstappen Now?

Lol I was wondering who will replace max no he made a mistake? That's what redbull does right?

No WAY Max is set for Red Bull for quite some time.

I was joking bro. Mind you I think sainz is due for a turn now, after all it only took one mistake for kvyat didn't it?

Lol I was wondering who will replace max no he made a mistake? That's what redbull does right?

No, otherwise Webber wouldn't have lasted as long as he did.

No webber lasted because redbull had no one fast enough to replace him. Vettel cost him

3 wins anyway, ran up webbers a$$ in Fuji 07, swerved across webber in Turkey 2010 and then blames webber and then does the dog act in Malaysia 2013, where he even came on the radio crying to try justify his bs, he put himself above anyone else, even the employer that puts him in that position to achieve what he wanted, wouldn't want to rob a bank with they guy would you? He would just dob you in to protect himself,now he is just a whinger, no one is even allowed to attempt to pass him as he thinks the move is crazy, geez he has a short or selective memory doesn't he?

Perpetual complaning and crying never ends. Would, should, could doesn't translates into points.

Seb was out the car pretty quick to congratulate Hamilton and have a sip on his champagne and shake his hand wasn't he? Able to change clothes in a flash like superman,lmao!!!

No WAY Max is set for Red Bull for quite some time.

No way Max is ready for Red Bull if you ask me. Stupid rookie errors cost the team a few $100,000 this weekend. I saw the crash from the marshall station at the piscine complex. It was a 70th birthday present from some of the old Renault guys and Automobile Club De Monaco Marshalls combined. I am soooo lucky to have such fine mates. He was ragging it like a GP2 hot shoe and never had control through the whole section. He has bags of natural talent but Daniel Ric is still learning after all these years [and pouting like a girl too] and Max is some way off DRs skill set yet. Slowly, slowly catch your monkey, as my Grandad used to say. I don't care how many teams were drooling over Mad Max, they wouldn't want to be dragging another semi of spares around because his brains are in his pants. As we were talking about spares, all the chat in the Renault camp is about shafting Palmer and Magnussen and getting some experience in. A lot would like Alonso back, some think Button is owed a drive and Sainz Jr is high on their shopping list too. Ocon may get a berth and If Massa leaves Williams he may find a home. The rumour of the weekend is Button to Williams with a Honda customer engine deal whether Ron likes it or not. Puky moment of the weekend: Lewis giving his mate Justin Bieber a swig of champers before the team got theirs. Why was he allowed to be that close to the podium? Hammy is batting for the other side is he?

RB brass must be really p***** this weekend. Take cost of Kvyat's and Verstappen's (2x) cars, and P2 instead P1, so what else can go wrong today, and it's not even Friday 13th.

Yeah but don't dare show any emotion about it but, it ticks Vettel fans of.

I am perfectly fine (as a Vettel's fan). Kimi's future however needs some proping up in next races. If Seb is comfortable next to him, I have no problems. He is still ahead of Seb in points, but yesterday he lost that car. S*** happens sometimes.

I told you it was a FLUKE party0775.gif

Young Max must feel pain today. Facepalm meme probably sets mood for a day, but he will get over it. Bad weekends happen to all of them.

Well Monaco literally sorted then men from boys didn't it?

How's Lewis and his best mate Bieber, how was he able to get so close to everything oh isn't that drinking in a public place? That's an offence here in Australia lol.

No way Max is ready for Red Bull if you ask me. Stupid rookie errors cost the team a few $100,000 this weekend. I saw the crash from the marshall station at the piscine complex. It was a 70th birthday present from some of the old Renault guys and Automobile Club De Monaco Marshalls combined. I am soooo lucky to have such fine mates. He was ragging it like a GP2 hot shoe and never had control through the whole section. He has bags of natural talent but Daniel Ric is still learning after all these years [and pouting like a girl too] and Max is some way off DRs skill set yet. Slowly, slowly catch your monkey, as my Grandad used to say. I don't care how many teams were drooling over Mad Max, they wouldn't want to be dragging another semi of spares around because his brains are in his pants. As we were talking about spares, all the chat in the Renault camp is about shafting Palmer and Magnussen and getting some experience in. A lot would like Alonso back, some think Button is owed a drive and Sainz Jr is high on their shopping list too. Ocon may get a berth and If Massa leaves Williams he may find a home. The rumour of the weekend is Button to Williams with a Honda customer engine deal whether Ron likes it or not. Puky moment of the weekend: Lewis giving his mate Justin Bieber a swig of champers before the team got theirs. Why was he allowed to be that close to the podium? Hammy is batting for the other side is he?

Great insight on Renault. I think if the engine keeps showing well in the Red Bull, there will be drivers more interested in the factory team.

Do you think Sainz is quietly the wildcard in the off-season? Red Bull won't want to lose him because their Junior Program is much smaller, and the only driver they have in a series close enough to F1 is Gasly in GP2—and he's really, really underwhelmed there. But they aren't promoting him unless Ricciardo leaves, and Ricciardo doesn't leave unless there is a place for Ricciardo to actually go (which, right now, I'm not entirely sure there is).

You could end up with Red Bull's lineup unchanged and STR's lineup all-new. And for the first time in STR's history, there's no real heir apparent. Red Bull would have to look at poaching someone from another program (like Ocon) or do that thing they did where they were all, "Yeah, whatever, put Bourdais in there."

I bet that Max will not get into podium over the next 2 more races ( Canada and Baku)

If I lose, I will ban myself in this forum for a month.

bow.gif

I rekon he will, redbull 1-2 in Canada who else can feel it?

I rekon he will, redbull 1-2 in Canada who else can feel it?

Then I guess I will be on holiday for a bitsleep1.gif

Max Verstappen’s performance in Monaco would have been a sacking offense had another driver committed the same errors.

That is the view of outspoken 1997 world champion Jacques Villeneuve, referring to the 18-year-old Dutchman’s horror outing last weekend just two weeks after winning in Spain.

http://www.grandprix247.com/2016/06/02/villeneuve-people-make-excuses-for-max-because-he-is-protected/

Never shy away from extreme statements.

Well he's right about this one, kvyat made one mistake and they turfed him, verstappen basically wrote his car of twice in one weekend. Now can people see redbulls agenda?