Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

F1 Trivia

Ok the rules are as follows. Someone will ask a question, whoever gets it right 1st gets to ask the next question. If no one gets it the poster asked another till someone gets it right. Please refrain from using Wikipedia and other sources of information as your only cheating yourself,everyone here seems like they have the knowledge about this great sport so cheating is unessesary.

Question: When did Felipe Massa last lead the drivers championship?

I'm not sure the internet would even help in this instance as nobody cares enough to record Massa's career stats.

Your all wrong. It's after the Malaysian gp 2010.

Massa-39

Vettel-37

Alonso-37

Next question since no one got it.

What sent Johnny Herbert spinning into the gravel in the 1998 Italian GP?

I know the answer to this one but will leave it to all you as I want to sleep soonyawn.gif

Good trivia WebRic

Ok peeps iam going to hit the hay, if you know the answer go ahead,otherwise first to pick up has control of the questions.

Wasn't that the race where Johnny had something like a screwdriver or spanner or something under his pedals? I am pretty sure it was something like that.

If I am right:

Olivier Panis broke both his legs in Canada in 1997 and Michael Schumacher broke one of his legs at Silverstone in 1999, how many races did they each miss as a result of these injuries?

Yes that is correct

The answer to your question is 7 races for Olivier Panis who returned for the Luxembourg GP and Michael Schumacher missed 6 and returned at the Malaysian GP where he took pole.

Iam pretty sure that's correct so ill go again

Why did Michael Schumacher change his helmet from white to red mid 2000?

Yes that is correct

The answer to your question is 7 races for Olivier Panis who returned for the Luxembourg GP and Michael Schumacher missed 6 and returned at the Malaysian GP where he took pole.

Iam pretty sure that's correct so ill go again

Why did Michael Schumacher change his helmet from white to red mid 2000?

You are correct, well done :)

Hmm I don't know the helmet answer though, will leave that one for someone else.

Which driver(s) finished as runner up(s) the most?

More information please dude,what are we taking bout? Championship standings or race positions?

More information please dude,what are we taking bout? Championship standings or race positions?

Oops sorry, championship standings!

Yeah I was thinking barrichello or coulthard, but i don't know your question brad.

I know Moss finished runner up a lot but I'd be surprised if it was the most times.

There you go!

Yup, actually he shares the accolade with Prost, both with 4 seasons as runner ups. I am surprised about people mentioning Barrichello. He only ended up as runner up twice.

Okay, I suck at coming up with these kind of questions. Mostly because my knowledge is not that good so it's hard to find something I know which everybody else wouldn't. So, who won the most F1 titles?

Kidding.

The question is: of the currently active F1 drivers, who has won the most GP's that were interrupted by a red flag (including GP's that were completely stopped or restarted later)? For a bonus, name the GP's. If you have the memory to do that, you scare me.

Not too difficult biggrin.png

Edit: Oh, and yeah I completely forgot about Prost! Probably if I'd been French I would have forgot about Moss and remembered Alain.

Sounded more difficult than it actually was! The answer is, of course, Alonso biggrin.png And yes, I will never forget those races! Let's see...we have Nurburgring in 2007, the race that guy in the Spyker led when the deluge arrived! Then you have one of my favorite races from Nando: Korea 2010. And last but also least, last year in Malaysia.

But now that I think of...Jenson as well? He certainly won that one in Malaysia 2009 with the half points awarded and the amazing win at Montreal and perhaps some other?

I also remember Vettel at Monaco in the race that he was about to lose with his tires shot but they allowed to change tires. And Nico this year at Monaco as well. And then there's Interlagos 2003 which was stopped after nando crashed heavily, although I think that one was not won by any of the current drivers.

EDIT: Interlagos 2003 was won by Fisico! I forgot! And of course I cheated and looked up if my reply was right :P

Yup, Alonso is the man, and Button only won 2.

Damn, I am just like you, I suck at making trivia questions:

Which team was sponsored by a pop group? Name the group!