Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Hamilton Looking For A Pay Rise

Yeah I saw that, he sure thinks his crap doesn't stink.

Yeah but he isn't world champion and he isn't number one at merc either, so is he right asking for that? I do t think so.

Crazy money. Is he worth that though? I don't think so. I think he is bloody quick but not the best. My top 5 atm would be:

1-Alonso

2-Rosberg

3-Ricciardo

4-Bottas

5-Hamilton

What is Lewis smoking?

For that Money any team can hire 2 great drivers minus the whining and prima donna ness lmavfa.gif

As usual with gptoday stories it's based on virtually nothing. "Bild reports that..." - where is Bild's source for this information? Nothing whatsoever from any F1 source to say it actually happened.

Even if it were true, I doubt very much that it's because Lewis is a golddigga - it'd be his management whose job it is to get their driver the best possible package

Yeah I heard Messi & Ronaldo are in financial bother too. They're only earning €40 million a year in wages & sponsorships but would much rather the full Beckham of €50 million a year :P

Whoever came up with the story, has to be the least of Lewis's worries ATM. Seems a fair bit of tension is starting to fire up in the team. This is where Rosberg will have him I think.