Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Why Mark Webber Really Left F1

I wet pants with laughter when I first saw this, almost splitting image.

Webber left F1 because of Super Man ? yeye.png

I don't get it....

Serious? You don't think mark webber looks like a young christoper reeve. Ahhh defeats the purpose of the joke if I have to explain it.

Rosberg and Dicaprio are too damn similar if your just scrolling and not really looking you don't even notice.

Rosberg and Dicaprio are too damn similar if your just scrolling and not really looking you don't even notice.

Lol so true, I couldn't Beleive it when I found this frustrated Christopher reeve pic, looks like marks frustrated look.

Serious? You don't think mark webber looks like a young christoper reeve. Ahhh defeats the purpose of the joke if I have to explain it.

Ok

Nico is a bit of a pretty boy isn't he?

Yeah but he's nothing compared to Max Chilton. He looks like a Ken doll, the ones you get alongside Barbie, not that I'd know cos I'm such a manly man shooting zombies & drinking beer & shizz....

Yeah but he's nothing compared to Max Chilton. He looks like a Ken doll, the ones you get alongside Barbie, not that I'd know cos I'm such a manly man shooting zombies & drinking beer & shizz....

Ahh yea, looks like he spends time he could use at Marussia, under a tanning bed, looks like. Bloody carrot.

Actually I follow him on twitter and all he ever seems to do is go on bicycle rides - which is a good thing, of course.

Perhaps we should set up a new poll, who is the best looking driver haha

If have to say fernando as people think I look like him, lol.

Do you have big eyebrows and silly facial hair?

The brits have the pretty boys of F1. Depends what takes your fancy I suppose.

When I met Jenson a few years ago I suddenly felt uglier than ever, the guy looked dapper to say the least

Well being part Lebanese, the hair comes in nice and black and thick to say the least. I hate it because I own quite a few f1 team shirts just to wear out socially, I've got a few Ferrari ones and a Renault mild seven shirt from 2006. When I wear my Renault or Ferrari one, my mates rekon almost splitting image. Can't even shave my head to get around it. "Hahah, that's what alonso would look like with a shaved head" gets annoying.

Best looking driver?

Susie Wolff.

True, Sutil looks like a waxy aswel.

I own quite a few f1 team shirts just to wear out socially, I've got a few Ferrari ones and a Renault mild seven shirt from 2006.

I love f1 with a passion but I've never been able to bring myself to wear team gear out in public. I saw a kid yesterday wearing a red bull shirt and although I thought 'bet that was expensive' I also thought he looked a bit of a nerd lol

True, Sutil looks like a waxy aswel.

A waxy? I swear there could be a whole dictionary just dedicated to words that Australia has added to the english language

I have lived here for more than 20 years and I have no idea what a waxy is, or might be.

A waxhead is a surfer. There is a pub in Surfer's Paradise called Waxy's (Irish).

I think he meant that Wollf looks like a surfer chick and Sutil looks like a Waxhead.

Lol waxy is basically another term for gel gooped yuppy.

@jem- I wear team gear all the time, got a mild seven Renault jacket, Redbull team jacket, daniel ricciardo number 3 cap, exactly the same as the one he wares,Michael Schumacher Mercedes drivers shirt,3 Williams team shirts actually worn by Sam Michael,Michael Schumacher 1996 Ferrari polo team shirt, Michael Schumacher 94-95 Benetton championship polo. That's about it. Ohh and a National ayrton senna cap.