Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Hamilton V Rosberg - Act Ii

Nope didn't know about that.

I grew to like Webber from his BBC columns and the same is happening for Lewis. You should follow him on facebook too, he posted a funny pic yesterday of himself eyeing up Nicole in the car.

Plus a wicked video of him driving his Zonda through the monaco tunnel - the sound will make you moist!

Where can I find Nico's video blogs?

Just youtube them. Iam not on Facebook, I've even got a t-shirt that say "No iam not on F##king Facebook" say yeah lol.

Hamilton has always been an irregular driver and he is an irregular driver this season.

Rosberg has generally been a regular driver and he is a generally regular driver this season.

Regular drivers tend to win championships when they have the car.

Personally, I don't think it matters who wins this year. We know both drivers well. They've been around. I can't see who's better but I can see neither has shown what it takes... unless it lands at their feet.

The 2014 championship is for the viewers and for the media that sells them the show. It is not for whatever little is left of the sport or for the handful of fans it still has.

Good for you, facebook is the root of all evil. I wouldn't be without it though lol

Just a massive filter for governments to extract information.

maure, I still think Nico has stepped up a notch this year. We know Hamilton is fast, and has won races. But we have finally seen just how good Nico is this year by beating Hamilton both on the track and mentally. NO one gave him a chance against Lewis. Thus I think he rightly so is the better driver and leading the championship. Erratic or irregular drivers like Hamilton tend to not last as long as the regular ones. I just have this feeling one day people's view on Hamilton will shift to see that on his day he was fast, but he never seemed to be focused or put in 100%. Mentally was like rice paper and one of the easier drivers to rattle. Nico is like a rock at the moment and I expect him to not back off one bit this weekend either.

maure, I still think Nico has stepped up a notch this year. We know Hamilton is fast, and has won races. But we have finally seen just how good Nico is this year by beating Hamilton both on the track and mentally. NO one gave him a chance against Lewis. Thus I think he rightly so is the better driver and leading the championship. Erratic or irregular drivers like Hamilton tend to not last as long as the regular ones. I just have this feeling one day people's view on Hamilton will shift to see that on his day he was fast, but he never seemed to be focused or put in 100%. Mentally was like rice paper and one of the easier drivers to rattle. Nico is like a rock at the moment and I expect him to not back off one bit this weekend either.

Yep that's why there now know as "Robot Rosberg" and "Hysterical Hamilton"

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD

Seeing Lewis' body language in the change room before the podium was completely odd. He couldn't even stand to face Nico. In fact he stood so far into the little corner of the two tables as he could get, then put a towel over his head... and then went on to have BFF chat with Massa lol... and sideways.

Nico may have come second and may have lost the race due to him going straight through the chicane, but he didn't look wimpy or a total pussy. He looked strong. And then we got the now usual BS boo brigade a##holes to boo him when it was his turn to talk. What exactly had he done in this race? he even spoke to them in Italian and didn't backoff or look angry or irritated.

I'll be honest and say I've about had it with F1 at the moment. The spectacle, the glitz, the pizazz has just gone from the sport for me. Doesn't help that some of the drivers I support are doing it tough. But it feels really weird and uncomfortable to see this bad behavior by the "fans" trashing these drivers. I'm over it.

I have no idea what's going on at Merc at the moment, but seeing Wolff's sly smile when Nico went off straight through the chicane and the total lack of any public support from Merc towards Nico leaves me feeling uneasy. We even had an almost team order, but not really, just a "recommendation" to Lewis, which of course he just ignores now days. And then they are telling Nico to save fuel.

I don't think Nico will cry too much about coming second. But I can't help but feel something is very wrong at the moment with Merc, and by wrong I mean rotten.

Rosberg buggered of though in parc feme, didnt congratulate Hamilton like he usually does.

I thought Hamilton' behaviour was deplorable, turning his back on Rosberg.

And you didnt' notice that when Lewis pulled up in parc ferme, Nico was nowhere to be seen? Not a congratulatory handshake to the guy who had just beaten him? That's a million times more unsporting than standing at a table. Felipe came over, and they had a chat together.

Then speaking in Italian in the pre-podium room, even DC said in commentary that was a continuation of the mind games.

Koolmonkey I really dont think Nico looked strong at all, all weekend. Both on and off track. I don't blame him, he's not been in this situation before and he's been beaten yet again on track. You mention he's beaten Lewis on track but he hasn't, whilst Lewis has now beaten him several times.

(p.s. i'm not talking about quali sessions)

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD

Seeing Lewis' body language in the change room before the podium was completely odd. He couldn't even stand to face Nico. In fact he stood so far into the little corner of the two tables as he could get, then put a towel over his head... and then went on to have BFF chat with Massa lol... and sideways.

Nico may have come second and may have lost the race due to him going straight through the chicane, but he didn't look wimpy or a total pussy. He looked strong. And then we got the now usual BS boo brigade a##holes to boo him when it was his turn to talk. What exactly had he done in this race? he even spoke to them in Italian and didn't backoff or look angry or irritated.

I'll be honest and say I've about had it with F1 at the moment. The spectacle, the glitz, the pizazz has just gone from the sport for me. Doesn't help that some of the drivers I support are doing it tough. But it feels really weird and uncomfortable to see this bad behavior by the "fans" trashing these drivers. I'm over it.

I have no idea what's going on at Merc at the moment, but seeing Wolff's sly smile when Nico went off straight through the chicane and the total lack of any public support from Merc towards Nico leaves me feeling uneasy. We even had an almost team order, but not really, just a "recommendation" to Lewis, which of course he just ignores now days. And then they are telling Nico to save fuel.

I don't think Nico will cry too much about coming second. But I can't help but feel something is very wrong at the moment with Merc, and by wrong I mean rotten.

Nico had to save fuel because he was using more than Hamilton whilst driving slower, there is no conspiracy in that. It's been said quite a few times already this year that Lewis is more efficient at lift & coast than Nico, so it was not surprising.

Lewis engineer didn't order him to do anything, he just said think about saving your tyres and attacking at the end. Lewis decided he was better off attacking on new rubber and it worked very easily for him, no dramas or anything. I would say a good bit of intelligent driving from Lewis for a change.

Great drive from lewis, no doubt, he had to do it.

But the odds are against him now though.

Great drive from lewis, no doubt, he had to do it.

But the odds are against him now though.

Yep, he still needs a race where Nico doesn't score points, or very few points, whilst he wins. It's not out of the question, but unlikely.

I dunno, Nico isn't sitting as pretty as you might think.

Lewis said to BBC at monza that the key to this year's WDC will be reliability. And if both cars stay reliable, one would think Lewis would win every race and with double points at Abu Dhabi he'd win by quite a points margin in the end.

But this season has showed us that the unexpected will happen. All it takes is a couple more wins and even if Nico finished 2nd both times, they're level pegging again.

Lewis said to BBC at monza that the key to this year's WDC will be reliability. And if both cars stay reliable, one would think Lewis would win every race and with double points at Abu Dhabi he'd win by quite a points margin in the end.

But this season has showed us that the unexpected will happen. All it takes is a couple more wins and even if Nico finished 2nd both times, they're level pegging again.

Pretty much what I was going to say.

I was thinking more that Lewis would have some issues on the way.

Yeah but like I said before. If Nico finishes the last 6 races in second position, Lewis has to win the last 6. Big ask, Rosberg is more likely to finish second six time in a row, than Hamilton winning them. Iam not saying lewis doesn't have a chance, just the odds arnt in his favour.