Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

walkage

Favourite Driver

Just a thought - Riccardo has problems - Vettel finishes in front - Rosberg out of the race with a broken wiring loom - never heard that before..am I being sceptical or have these two teams put forward the driver they want to finish in front. Especially Mercedes who might want Hamilton to win the championship so he will stay with them and not be tempted to move.cool22.gif Vettel also linked with moves as Riccardo has been the 'golden boy'..

So does anyone else follow my train of thought...or is my mind in overdrive as I do prefer Rosberg....

WebRic cause this is Formula One lol!

First reaction is always denial and call people crazy! And then when more information leaks everyone is protecting their backs and trying to clean their hands!

I remember when Deutsche Post quit being Formula One team sponsor, one of their main man unofficially said that they haven't met more liars and crooked men than in Formula One!

F1 is just a tiny slice of this. This is how the whole planet is run, every government manipulates and mind controls the public through media sources.

Yes, but than isn't huge difference!

I am Alonso fan, but after Singapore 2008 i believe that anything is possible in formula one!

Ohh and it is but at the same time, those three points could be all the difference come seasons end.

No different here than what Redbull where doing to webber, yet if you call a conspiracy there, people say your wrong and crazy. Soon as it someone else, that very same question is asked. How does that work

Just a thought - Riccardo has problems - Vettel finishes in front - Rosberg out of the race with a broken wiring loom - never heard that before..am I being sceptical or have these two teams put forward the driver they want to finish in front. Especially Mercedes who might want Hamilton to win the championship so he will stay with them and not be tempted to move.cool22.gif Vettel also linked with moves as Riccardo has been the 'golden boy'..

So does anyone else follow my train of thought...or is my mind in overdrive as I do prefer Rosberg....

1.Rosberg is German - if anything, he would be favoured. LdM didn't like Hamilton. The new management may see that he is the fastest guy out there and offer him a home - I would. The Kimster is fried in my book and Alonso will leave in 2015. 2.If the team put forward an explanation that was not credible then everyone would suss it out. Broken wire in the steering column seems totally plausible to me. Huge amount of condensation out there, especially in a PVC jacketed loom. 3.Vettel knows he has a fight on his hands but he likes that.

Welcome to the forum! It's all handbags here.

Personally I choose not to entertain the conspiracy ideas because if you do, then you end up questioning everything and it'll take the enjoyment away.

I don't think Merc sabotaged Nico's car. I don't think Nico deliberately parked his car at Monaco.

I think you'll enjoy F1 a lot more if you're able to assume it's all fair racing :-)

Is easy to stick your head in the sand, that's why conspiracies exsist in the first place, because anyone who calls doubt, is called crazy.

How do you know it's nothing but? Where you there, did you see it? No. It's belief brought upon what people are being told as the truth. There's always two sides to a story. Iam sure there has been a news story once that made you go "that's abit odd, but if they said it, it must be true" that's when plausible denial comes in. When you know there is a possible other outcome but don't want to comprehend. Do you follow? It's like buying something that's sayes "scientifically tested" how do you know? Just be easier to stamp it on the box and ship it out wouldnt it? Because that's exactly what they do and with match fixing in nearly every sport being proven at some point, one has to ask the question, what has Bernie and the FIA got in there bed?

Fair enough if its something where you think 'thats odd' but if theres no reason to think it (eg Merc sabotaging Nico's car) then I don't see why bother thinking it.

Like Singapore '08, PIquet crashed and his team-mate won, so in that scenario I can understand why one might think hmmm, is that really just a coincidence?

But something like our government telling us IS are evil for example, we all have our right to believe what we want to, but what reason do we have to think they're lying? Or a label saying 'not tested on animals', we can never know it's true but what reason do we have to believe that it's a lie?

Isis is all to do with Barack Obama, simple as, how can a man with no birth certificate run the most powerful country in the world? Heck I can't even get a bank card without that. Why you think there is inter state school tests? To see and keep an eye on a specific child that is doing better than the rest, this child will have "other" avenues open to him/her that "normal" kids don't get. I could go on and on as for the animal testing and pharmaceutical industry, that's the biggest Rort on the face of the earth. All these industries are

In bed together so to speak. Do some research, these people and organisations are just like the stone cutters on the simpsons, everything is so easy for them.

I tend to think it was a genuine c#ck up on MGP's part, but a loose wire in a loom in F1? That is pathetic.

That story about Obama's birth certificates as a ruse and has been demonstrated to be untrue. He was born in Hawaii in 1961.

Anyway, can we stick to F1, please?

Not like us to go off on a tangent lol!

Well done walkage on creating a debate with your very first post. My very first post was probably some angry rant about how great Jenson Button is, back in 2004 when we were totalf1.com