Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Wtf Are Bernie And Branson Smoking?

Iam aware of that lol, was wondering who would actually take it seriously.

does anyone take ANYTHING that Bernie says seriously ??????

Well no, gone abit senile IMO and seriously if I had the money he had, I would so something about that dead skunk on his head.

just reflecting an that crasy stunt I wonder how much money was WASTED on it. Like who in the hell would believe it to be REAL????

Another example of Bernie loosing his marbles??

Does he really care? When there is thousands of people around the world who haven't even got enough money to feed themselves or have shelter or even money to clothe themselves.

A pretty lame April Fools but sadly, potentially believable as some of the things coming out from the Bernie camp are not that different!

I see he is blaming the demise of F1 on Toto Wolff now.... right, so greed, excessive ticket prices, over-regulation, move of the sport out of its traditional markets, positioning it as something for rich old people and ignoring changing trends in media consumption have nothing to do with it then......?

F1, like Bernie is really looking like a lumbering old dinosaur now.

Yeah exactly, remember how he said he doesn't care for young f1 fans? As young fans can't afford tickets anyway, so giving these young kids the f1 buzz so they invest in the future doesn't matter? Some of these kids will become ceo's of these very companies that have stakes in f1 and if they dont get the chance to even have a glimpse, what hope do we have for the sport in the future? He should use his money to get that brain checked IMO.