Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Bad Sportsman Yet Again.

Man you make me laugh, complain about double standards and that's exactly what your post is about. I know iam not the only one laughing at you.

Oh lord, how will I cope!

Oh lord, how will I cope!

The same way you have had to cope with yourself during you whole life so far. Can't imagine it would be easy.

Boullier said yesterday that Alonso is fine, cos he knows this is all preparing for next year which will be so much better.

He's bought himself some time there but boy if the 2016 car isn't fantastic (& I'd hardly bet on it) then a Brachiosaurus-load of sh*t will hit the fan

Boullier said yesterday that Alonso is fine, cos he knows this is all preparing for next year which will be so much better.

He's bought himself some time there but boy if the 2016 car isn't fantastic (& I'd hardly bet on it) then a Brachiosaurus-load of sh*t will hit the fan

It can't be any worse but then again look at Redbull this year and last year.

Montreal was boring. Lewis and Nico did nothing. Nico was fooled by the pitwall once again to conserve his brakes so he could attack later, and we saw nothing.

Thank goodness for Vettel's charge up the grid. That was the only exciting thing to happen all day, well that and Alonso's epic radio toys out of the pram discussion.

And Grosjean barging Stevens, and Vettel's cr*p pass on Hulkenberg - but that was it, and Canada is usually one of the best races of the year

Vettel was over aggresive on that move on Hulkenberg, he deserved a penalty for that. Making Hulkenberg drive onto head on traffic, the same thing senna did and excluded him from the championship back in 89.

Alan Jones was the drivers marshall for Montreal. He's a no nonsense kind of guy and someone I trust in that department so if he felt no further action was needed I'm ok with that. I still think Ricci should have gotten a penalty for forcing Kimi off in Monaco, but it's all subjective I guess and some decisions people can accept, others still leave question marks.

The flip side is the Hulk could or should have left more space for Vettel too. He was right next to him at that point, and squeezed Vettel onto the big banana curb. Only luck prevented any contact. It's quite possible they say the Hulk as responsible and his spin, and driving the wrong way on the circuit which I personally think was very dangerous, it's possible they considered he'd paid his penalty already and thus did not give him a 5second slap on the wrist.

I was surprised Nico wasn't disqualified for driving the wrong way. I guess this is not EA Sports F1 2001 after all. :P

He probably couldn't make it with the 45 degree turning angle those ps steering wheels have.