Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Verstappen Tells Gpda To F Off

Couldn't agree more, though he has all rights to voice his opinion, he comes accross as a tool, he thinks he has more experience than he actually does. What made me laugh is he said his toro rosso is the second fastest car in f1 behind Mercedes.

JV was anti corporate speak, Kimi and Webber too. Verstappen is just a goose. He should keep his mouth shut. I think this is in reaction to be told off by Button or the others drivers the other week. As for STR being second fastest suuuuure, we all believe that kiddo.

JV was anti corporate speak, Kimi and Webber too. Verstappen is just a goose. He should keep his mouth shut. I think this is in reaction to be told off by Button or the others drivers the other week. As for STR being second fastest suuuuure, we all believe that kiddo.

I think his head is getting to big for his shoulders tbh, makes we wonder how he gets that helmet on.

He's right in so far as survey's are ever going to change anything. Other than that, he's just your average 17yo that doesn't yet know tact. Or, how to fix a car that has gone the wrong way in setup and all he can do is complain on the radio. He can drive, but he is lacking the experience needed to find solutions when it goes pear shaped.

He's right in so far as survey's are ever going to change anything. Other than that, he's just your average 17yo that doesn't yet know tact. Or, how to fix a car that has gone the wrong way in setup and all he can do is complain on the radio. He can drive, but he is lacking the experience needed to find solutions when it goes pear shaped.

Exactly but IMO I think the survey will change the sport, it has to, what other option do they have? Everything they try just puts them further and further back. If they don't listen to the survey and what fans want, this sport has had it.

His complaining in Q was nearly a meltdown. F1 really has lost it's way when we are served up 17hr old immature children as the best and fastest racers available.

Survey's aren't the problem, it's the narrow window/agenda of who poses the questions. I didn't fill out the survey, but was it wasn't open ended right? Thus it was multi choice with pre defined questions and only a select few answers. Or did I interpret that wrong?

It's what done with surveys that's that problem. How on earth that came up with fans wanting "sparks" back into F1 boggles my mind. Thus surveys are not wrong, the fans completing them is all the correct thing to do, it's how they come up with the "fixes" and "answers" that is wrong. I bet they still don't F'n understand that fans HATE what F1 is now. Fuel saving, coasting, tyre saving (and don't blame Pirelli), lack of engine noise, too complicated cars to drive, too much technical management, too much radio coaching, aero that destroys tyres for the following cars, not being able to overtake due to disturbed aero, ugly cars, the list goes on. I am certain none of that would have gotten through to them.

This hopefully will be a lesson to max about opening your mouth to soon. Saying the toro rosso is the second fastest in f1 then having this happen. Just as bad as Maldonado saying he could fight for the championship after Spain 2012.

Yeah hopefully Ver-step-in will learn from this.

Regarding the surveys, you're exactly right, when your answers are boxed in it's less useful. Many of the questions left me thinking "yeah I want this but.... not at the expense of this" and there was no way to say that.

Yeah hopefully Ver-step-in will learn from this.

Regarding the surveys, you're exactly right, when your answers are boxed in it's less useful. Many of the questions left me thinking "yeah I want this but.... not at the expense of this" and there was no way to say that.

Lol your abbreviation of his name made think of this. Maybe this name is more suiting if he makes a stupid comment again "Ver-strap-on" lmao

Lol your abbreviation of his name made think of this. Maybe this name is more suiting if he makes a stupid comment again "Ver-strap-on" lmao

heh I hope he does until he is the biggest tool in F1. It would be good to have a massive tool in F1.